Chapter 25

Nyeong-an!

I am so sorry guys! 🙏🏻 I accidentally published this chapter due to finger fumble. 😅 But happy 131k reads and 6.34k votes to this story! Yeeeeey! 🎉🎊🖤💗🙏🏻

I know I promised to give you a long chapter but I noticed that it's already lagging when I reached more than 10k words so I decided to divide it and publish this first.

Anyways, enjoy reading!

================================

"Y- Yiren..." I mutter. I could not believe that after three years, I'd get to see her again.

The girl that I once love and cherished is here, introducing herself to everyone.

The room was silent, so as the way I call her. But she looks at my way, and her eyes surprisingly widen with threatening tears.

All eyes were on us. It was evident on their faces that my classmates are confused about how we react to each other. Ms. Son then clears her throat.

"Well, Ms. Wang, you can now take a seat beside miss Dahyun and-"

"Lalisa," She calls, cutting off Ms. Son. But then heels cackling inside the room. Our heads whipped on the entrance door with Jennie smiling and Rosie behind her, squealing.

"Hello, Yiren Wang. We haven't met." Yiren looks to her side and Jennie then walks up to her.

"I'm Jennie Kim, the student council president of the school. Welcome to Seoul's all-girls high." Jennie sternly states as she offers her hand to Yiren.

"Um, hi. Nice to meet you too." Yiren wipes her tears and accepted Jennie's hand with a soft smile until we heard footsteps coming towards us.

"Oh my god. Yiren!" Rosie's voice echoed the room which made me facepalm. They totally forgot about Ms. Son.

"Roro!" Yiren and Rosie then hug as they squeal in joy. I bet they miss each other. We were childhood friends back then anyway.

Rosie once lived in Thailand for a summer vacation and that's when we met Yiren and played with her until we fell for each other.

Rosie was there and witnessed our love. She actually supported us, except for my and Yiren's parents though. I just sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

I think I need to explain to everyone about this.

"My goodness, you are still pretty!" I look back at the two and Rosie checks Yiren out and she was right. Nothing's changed about her. She is still the sweetest and angelic person I've ever met.

Well, she does remind me of Jennie who's silently watching them. I don't know what's running on her mind right now. I can't even read her expression behind that smile. Ms. Son clears her throat to get our attention.

"Roseanne, Jennie, Yiren. Please settle down," Ms. Son commands, and the three bows.

"Yes, Ms. Son." Roseanne then happily sent Yiren to her seat which is beside Dahyun that should be Momo's seat and they then took a seat. I just stare at Jennie and she's wearing a stern look.

"Are you okay?" I reach for her hand on her lap and she softly smiles at me.

"I'm okay."

"Okay class," our attention then averted to Ms. Son. "Your Cultural Festival is coming up and since I know all of you have talents that involve music, we will be doing a music concert that will be held in the auditorium after the eleventh grade's theater play, okay?" And everyone just whined.