Chapter 1 - The Arrival

(Percy's POV)

When you wake up in the morning the last thing you expect to see is a mini version of your dad trying to help a mini version of Hera keep mini versions of Zeus and Hades from killing each other. A mini Athena was yelling in the mini version of Dad's ear. The other Mini gods and Goddesses were watching the scene that was happening.

Zeus: What now! Let me go!!!
Hades: Your going to die!!
Athena: Kelp Brain your...
Poseidon: Not now Athena. You two stop fighting please!
Hera: Do stop fighting before you hurt some...

It was at that point Poseidon got knocked over falling into Athena causing both to fall on the floor.

Hera: Body...Too late.
Hades: Look at what you did.
Zeus: It was your fault.

Poseidon got up and helped Athena up who quickly moved over to her children. Poseidon takes a deep breath.

Poseidon: ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU! YOUR BOTH AT FAULT!

This shocked the gods and Goddesses.

Athena: Father and Lord Hades has done it now.
Annabeth: They did what?
Athena: Lord Poseidon never yells or shouts or raises his voice. He can always get his point across with out yelling.
Apollo: He is never angry. He has been upset but never Angry.
Annabeth: I thought he would be the easiest to get Angry.
Athena: Surprisingly He is the hardest. We have tried and had yet to succeed at getting him mad.

Poseidon walks away and heads towards me and smiles before heading to the platform at the back of my cabin. He sits down legs in the water. I look to Annabeth for answers who had none. Hera had gotten Both Zeus and Hades to sit down.

Hera: Later you can apologise to your brother but when he has calmed down.
Hades: Still his fault.
Hera: Like Poseidon said it's both your fault.
Zeus: He is a big baby.
Hera: Poseidon has gone to calm down so that he doesn't hurt anyone. But if you keep it up you will be dealing with me. Understand!

Zeus nods and Hades look towards where Poseidon had gone. Only able to see the back of his little brother but was glad he was safe.

(Poseidon's POV)

I know I probably should have stayed with the others as both my brothers are probably making fun of me for leavening. But when I'm angry my powers become unstable and I don't want to hurt anyone. I got lost in thought because the next thing I knew Hades was sitting next to me keeping his legs out of the water.

Hades: You okay?
Me: I'm Fine.
Hades: Don your a bad liar. So you might as well tell the truth.
Me: Just hate being dragged into fights.
Hades: I know and I'm trying not to but...
Me: No buts please Des.

Hades makes me face him.

Hades: Let's get some food. It close to meal time.
Me: I don't want to go and face everyone not after...
Hades: No one is holding it against you Don. In fact I'm surprised you have not done it years ago.

I smile and Hades pulls me up and we both head towards the main eating area. Most of the gods and Goddesses are at the tables with their children. One of the tables was empty, it was the Hades table. Hera and Zeus was at the Zeus table. Nico, Percy, Thalia, and Jason was at the Poseidon table. Hades sits me down at the table next to my kid then heads grabs food for both of us. He then sets it down and sits across from me.