Greyson

I felt like my heart was going to burst. Like everything was like a movie - picture perfect as it deserved to be. I love her, there's so much inside me that screams I'm so much in love with her. And nothing - or no one can ever ruin the moment.

They were the best three minutes I could ever think of. I am so damn happy. There's nothing more beautiful than knowing the girl I love, the girl I've been dreaming of, is finally mine. Mine to call and mine to take.

"What do you think Kristine would say? If she found out that you left her there just to chase me and--"
"Shh," we stop from walking, as I looked into her eyes and continued. "I don't care what the heck she thinks about us, okay? I love you."
"I love you," she answers, and it feeds, fills my heart.

I let her head on my shoulder, making her feel safe and comfortable.

"But really, now tell me, you were jealous weren't you?"
"Heck no," she answered, but of course I still bugged her about it.
"Oh come on," I kind of smirked.
"I, was, not, jealous."
"Okaaay, then that means you don't mind if we text?"
"Go ahead and text her, even put heart emojis if you want. Make it seem like she's your girlfriend, that's what you both want right?" she said. That was the fastest I've ever heard her talk. "And don't you ever, ever try to talk to me." She moves away, and walks by herself, leading.

I laughed. "And you tell me you weren't jealous." She ignores, and still leads the way. That's my girl, alright. I ran to catch up with her, and when I finally do, I held her hand, held her close, and hugged her.

"Get away." She sounded so annoyed.
"Listen," I try my best to stop her from wiggling to let go of my tight hug. I laughed. "Look in my eyes." She does, and still I got a glimpse of that annoyed-but-still-beautiful-face.

"I'm yours, okay?" I told her, and that calmed her, and it felt wonderful. "I'm all yours. And you're mine."

"Don't you worry, I'm all yours, too," she answers, and hugs me the way I was hugging her.

"Mine. And only mine." I kiss her forehead. "You understand?"

She smiles and nods. "I love you, Sam."
"I love you too, Greyson." She's still hugging me, and me to her. "But again, I wasn't jealous okay?"

"Sure you weren't." It was sarcasm I swear, and she gave me a pissed-off look but I laughed and said, "I'm not being sarcastic." God I so love my girlfriend.

The place we've been from wasn't at all that far from home. We just really walked slowly. We didn't care about anything else, really. We were together, and we felt happy. It seemed like an hour or more before we could go all the way back.

We walked back home, and Kristine was no longer there.