Greyson

No, I don't love her. Not anymore.

She said she loved me. She promised.

But she, she left. She left me without even saying goodbye. She left me with a broken heart.

But God, I loved her. I loved her so much.

I still can't imagine how she'd leave me, leave me like this. Not after six years. Not after I have fallen for her. It was puppy love.. But I was pretty certain it was more that just that.

FLASHBACK

I knocked on their door. "Mrs. Carter?" No one answers, not unlike before. I would knock on their door and in a second she would know and open the door, "Good morning Greyson!" But today she didn't. "Mrs. Carter?"

"Who are you looking for, young man?" An old man asks me.

"Uhh... I... I'm looking for Mrs. Carter, Sir?"

"Oh, Carter. Sorry son, they have left."

"Left? They're going somewhere?"

"Yes. And they're never coming back."

"Never...coming..back?"

"Yes son. Haven't they told you?"

I try to hold my tears. "No..." I say it in my weakest tone.

The tears fall down from my eyes. I wipe them off with my hand. "Where... are they going?"

"I don't know, son. I've said all the details I've got."

I remain silent for seconds. "Well.. thank you, Sir. I.. better be going."

FLASHBACK ENDS

She never knew how much it hurts. I never had the chance to tell her. I never even got to say goodbye.

And you can never blame me for missing her.