Chapter 2

Present Day

At morning

I hear some loud noise then I realized it was my alarm clock so shut it and do my morning routine, after that I head my bathroom, changing my school uniform and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Diana I made some breakfast for you, come and sit" my grandmother said while grandfather was reading the newspaper

"Good morning grandma, grandpa" I said while eating my breakfast. I'm a second year Jr high student but I didn't join soccer because when I was first year the original raimon player was transferred to the other school as reinforcement committee. Too bad because I want to meet them all but maybe I just wait for who was join the soccer club I hope this year there will be new member but I need to watch them of how good they are.

I mean I didn't underestimate their skills, for what true I mean is if they enjoy to play soccer that's what I want and maybe I can help them for their skills to improve. I remember when I start joined on Soccer many boys underestimate me but after showing my skills to them, many of them want me to teach them to improve their skills then I teach them. It depends of how position was to if you're forward, defender, midfielder or goalkeeper. Speaking which if you're asking about my position your guess right, my positions is all rounded, I can be a forward, defender, midfielder and goalkeeper.

When I was in the Philippines, I trained so hard to improve my skills and not only that I watch every move on the player to what move they next and focusing on what strategy make.

"Thanks for the food" I said and go back my room to get my bag and slip my school shoes instead of black socks, I wear white because I'm use to wearing it when I was in the Philippines.

"Diana here's your lunch box and money and be careful on your first day okay sweetie" she said and I nodded to her and I gave her a kiss on her cheek even my grandfather too.

"I will bye grandma, bye grandpa" I said and headed outside walking to the school. I always walking so I can exercise for my legs and feet and my stamina too so I can tell for how long I can play and I can tell when I'm running out of my stamina for entire match but sometimes I keep continue if some of teammates is injured or any physical problem.

Speaking of injured I almost forgot that I studied every parts of body and what cause of injured it so sometimes I be a manager so I can take care for who is injury and tell how long they don't play soccer, but sometimes I said to myself a player like need to be a patient because If me or the others are injured they need to to be a patient because they give stress and despair and that not gonna help.

Actually I was injured that day and my teammates say I need to heal fast but I tell them that they need to fight without and that will be their challenge and it's sad that I'm the ace player of my team that day and  I watched their fight and they win it's bring back memories.

After minutes for walking I reach the raimon there will be ten minutes before it's starting to class. I head to my classroom and the homeroom teacher.

"Class we have a new student from inakumi island please introduce yourselves" he said and I saw two boys Infront of us. A boy on the left side had deep green eyes and short dark gray hair that spikes up at the top and back sides of his head. And boy on the right side has spiky light blue hair and light purple eyes.

"M- my name is Inamori Asuto and like play soccer, n-nice to meet you all!!!!" He said the dark gray hair man was nervous and then the other was introduce too.

"My name is Hiura Kirina and I play soccer too just like him, and it's nice to meet you all" he said and then the homeroom teacher said those will sit on last row, I was sitting the last row too and left side was a window which is great and then a guy with a dark gray sitting beside on my right and he introduce himself to me and I replied back.

"My name's Diana Hazashi but you can call Diana, nice to meet you too Asuto" I said with warm smile that made him blush, then I turn back in front to what our homeroom teacher said.

I remember when I was elementary when someone transfer student in our class and my hyper male classmate say them.

'Welcome to the jungle'

I laughed to myself so no one can hear me but when they said they like soccer the only say when I get exciting.

'This is getting started'

Chapter 2 is complete next up chapter three here I come.

Hope you like it.