Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

"There's no time to celebrate you guys, because this is not just a soccer tournament on what you know, because right now they show you the real soccer was" I said to mumble with a serious tone.

'This is the Football Frontier that will show with no mercy and that they will crush you guys down'.

Continue

Seishou Gakuen are ready attack. Haizaki and two Seishou player run forward. "Here goes, death zone" Haizaki said and kick the ball on the air, Haizaki and his two teammates are going in triangle position then a purple ball came out.

"DEATH ZONE!"

Seishou special move hitting everyone and made a goal. "Seishou Gakuen has quiclky tied the game!" The male host said while scoreboard shows 1-1.

"So I guess this is the opponent special move" Hattori said laying on the ground that he can't move because of that shot.

"They are stronger than I expected" Iwato said or also know as Golem. " Man that shots is so strong" Mansaku said while he held his head.

"They are problem?, Stand up you wimps" Haizaki said while he's smirk, then Raimon is was ready to stand up. "That's right, very good. In cases you did realize, this game it's just begin" he said then walk away.

"So that's him, 'The Devil on the Field', Haizaki Ryouhei" Hattori said. While Asuto stare at him. "Okay the game set to resume, it's all even one to one, who will the goddess of victory will smile upon today!" The male host said.

Huira was in his ball but three Seishou players surrounded his way. "What is this pressure?" Hiura said the he passed the captain but unlucky he was surrounded against by three Seishou players.

"Those guys are really fast" Michinari said then he look forward and one Seishou player trying to steal the ball but Michinari jump but he didn't realize the captain of Seishou Gakuen was behind him and he steal it.

"Go back!" Michinari said then Asuto follow him. 'I know Seishou Gakuen are really strong team, but we can't lose, we can't!' Asuto said thought.

Meanwhile Diana losing her patient she can't wait to stand there on a bench while her teammates was already beating their opponent. And then Diana walk forward to her coach.

Diana POV
"Coach Zhao I can't stand this any longer, I need to be there, I want to help them even I'm not part for their problems but please I'm begging you, i want you take me there on the field " I said with a serious tone, I don't want them to suffer like that, I also part of this team which means it is my duty to fight too.

"I'm sorry miss Hazashi but I'm afraid I can't let you there you see-" he said but I cut it and said again to him.

"Just one score coach, I want to give them a hope that they want too, after that I do play normal. Just one Hissatsu technique on shoot and I be go back using normal play" I said staring his eyes.

"Oooooo oh oh oh oh it's that's what you want miss Hazashi the i let you play but like you said one shoot and after that you play normal miss Hazashi, do you understand?" He said that makes me happy and I reply back. "Yes coach, I understand".

*WHISTLE BLOW*

"Huh what's going on?" Asuto said questioning his captain. "I don't know" Michinari said even the Seishou Gakuen didn't know what is going on.

"It looks like she's going to play, I can't wait for what skill she have?" Nosaka said excited that Diana is going to play.

"What is this looks like Raimon Jr high was going to change member" the host said that all Raimon shock for what his saying.

"Goujin will be out on the field and he change with..... OHHHHHHH DIANA HAZASHI!!!!!!" he said getting louder when he said Diana's name.

(Sorry Goujin I didn't meant to out you on the field)

"This is getting excited Diana Hazashi, a Filipino/Japanese prodigy player from the Philippines was here in Raimon I can't believe she actually here, and she was called as 'The Guardian Angel'!!!!" He said that will audience getting louder.

DIANA POV
I change my school uniform into soccer uniform. My number of my back is number 12, it's been one year that I didn't play on match but that doesn't mean I didn't do anything. I practice hard so the time has come that some members will be participate. After done changing I go out headed to which is everyone is waiting for me. I walked towards to Goujin and his going to high five with me so I high five to him.

"I'm sorry that you want to out on the field Goujin" I said to him with disappointed but Goujin smile wide ly to me.

"It's okay Hazashi, and I'm glad that coach decided to play you, now show them who's boss!" He said that's make me smile but not longer.

"I'm sorry Goujin but I have a promise to coach so It won't happen" I said then walk away headed to other teammates.

"Diana I'm so glad that coach allow you to play!" Asuto said then he hug me while the others was blushing except Kozoumaru didn't care and Norika was giggle for what she saw.

"Me too, but" I said that everyone was curious. "What do you mean but?" Hiura said then I look for them.

"I have a promise to coach Zhao that I can score one point and after that I going to play normal so I'm counting on you guys to score. The reason why I be here is to give you hope, to not giving don't worry I will support you guys until the end of match" I said to them thats makes them happy.

"We understand, thank you Hazashi" Capt said then I nodded and we back on the position I was in forward that were Goujin was I don't mind it because my position is all rounded.

*WHISTLE BLOW*

That game start and we have two minutes before the end of the first round. I have the ball then Asuto and Kozoumaru was behind me.

"Asuto, Kozoumaru I need your support" i said and they nodded I give them for the strategy to get pass them all the Seishou players. I pass to Kozoumaru and he catch it run the goal post but then two players was coming but Kozoumaru jump up.

Hissatsu tactics: High Pass

He pass to Asuto which is he jump so high he catch the ball then he kick the ball higher which is my turn to shoot. I bend like ready run and then white feather wings came out on my back and then I start to fly to reach the ball. I spin the ball and then a strong gust of wind surrounded the ball and last I back away so I can strong kick for the last.

"HURRICANE GALE!"

A strong wind tornado was going the goal post many of was trying stop but it's impossible to stop them because of the strong wind they flew them away.

"GOAL!!!!, Raimon was scoring 2-1, that was the amazing shoot for the prodigy girl like 'The Guardian Angel'!!!" He host while me land properly and then was going tackle me and then we fell down.

"Diana you did it!!!!, I can't believe you can do that the amazing shoot!!!, Even me I can't believe that we did a special even we didn't even practice together even Kozoumaru too" Asuto said which is I smile because it's true that we didn't practice together.

"That's because I believe in you, trust you, so that's why we did it Asuto" I said that he make a cheerful smile which is smile too. I turn around and walk toward the Seishou players to help them.

Nosaka POV
"So that's 'The Guardian Angel' play, I really impressed" I said while watching her smile while talking to her teammate and then she walk toward the Seishou players to help them up. My heart is beating fast that I want to know about her and I know that she didn't even use her real strength and skills. Not just that she's beautiful but also a kind person too she really is a angel, this is getting excited.

Yayyyy!!!!! Chapter 5 is done up next chapter 6.

Hope you like it.