Chapter 4

The Day Of Match

Today is the day we fight, I mean their fight against Seishou Gakuen. Asuto being sad that I didn't joined them to play, but I don't have a choice it is coach Zhao decision so they understand. Where in the meeting room so the head coach will be announce for what they do.

"Oooooo oh oh oh oh, so as you see you know how strong the Seishou Gakuen are, right. This only say to you guys, go and play to win understand" we sweatdrop for what he said, what kind of coach is he to say on this situation to them, but they nodded and walk out to the field.

'i hope they're okay" I said to myself, true I want to help but I don't. I feel sorry to them for what happen to the end.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WELCOME TO FOOTBALL FRONTIER!!!!" The host said will begin the match.

"And now will be match against Raimon Jr high the most stronget team that they lead the Champion vs Seishou Gakuen that they are strongest team this year. I wonder what will show the new Raimon, this is getting excited" He said but to me I feels like they crushed to them.

*WHISTLE BLOW*

The game start Raimon take the lead to the goal. Goujin was on his ball, dribbling and passing the two Seishou player after that the other players was going to catch the ball from Goujin, before they will Goujin pass to Asuto then run faster then another two players coming to Asuto but he easily pass which is surprise me.

'not bad, their dribbling and passing are good' I said in my thoughts. Asuto and Kozumaru was heading now to the goal post.

"And now we witness, the set of the century" coach Zhao said that makes me curious.

'What he is talking about' then I saw Asuto pass the ball to Kozoumaru and what i see it makes me shock. Kozoumaru kick the ball backward then spin in the air with surrounded of fire.

"FIRE TORNADO!!"

The ball with fire was head the goal but but the forward and goalkeeper shock and he didn't move. Raimon was score 1-0.

"My goodness, who didn't expected that!" Said the host which the audience was cheer/shout for what they see.

"So that's fire lemonade" Goujin said but Hiyori replied back to him. "It's tornado".

I sweatdrop for what Goujin called that name, but seriously that Hissatsu technique is from the none other Gouenji Shuuya a genius striker from Raimon eleven and then Kozoumaru did copied that move.

"The newest Raimon members has score the first point against Seishou Gakuen. The stage is going wild, the Raimon was lead!" The host said.

"That was a great job Kozoumaru!" Asuto said while Kozoumaru was looking away.

"Wow I can't believe we did it, it will be the first one to score the goal" Coach Kameda said while Coach Zhao was nodded then he smirk.

Meanwhile At The Seishou Bench

"So, what next? Haizaki" the Seishou coach said that guy has dark skin, multi-colored eyes that go from gray to red to yellow, and long gray unkempt hair that cover the right side of his face and ace player of Seishou Gakuen also known as 'Devil On The Field'.

"No one told me, that they can do that move" Haizaki said the two other players replied him.

"There's no data anywhere about they using special moves you know" the guy said has short silver hair and bluish silver eyes.

"They running speed is seventeen percent faster than then the data too" the other said has has fair skin and is average in height. He has messy double colored hair with purple and some light-gray at the bottom sides. He also has thin eyebrows and sharp eyes with small purple pupils.

"No that's not it" Haizaki said that makes the two players was confuse.

"This guys are going all out, they think they have a chance to win" Haizaki said with his evil laugh then he said again.

"This is getting good" he continue his laugh again. "Who knows, maybe I finally seeing the light. It's just like you always said, Kidou" he said then look it up in the sky and his right arm lift it up and then his laugh getting louder.

Somewhere In Stadium

"Look at their eyes" a guy said has has pale skin tone and is quite tall in height. He also has a messy, spiky, reddish-pink hair that is swept to the left, dreary lightless-gray eyes wearing casual clothes consists of a black short-sleeved t-shirt, dark-blue pants and white shoes. He's also seen wearing a pendant around his neck and a black bracelet on his right wrist.

"Yes so what about it" then a guy has gray eyes and long, light brown hair that is styled upwards except for a loose strand at the side of his face. He is tall and has a muscular build standing next to him.

"Does it look to you they were having fun, on the out there on the field?" The reddish pink hair questioning his friend.

"I don't know about that, you?" the tall man said.

"Me either, but" a red hair guy said simply reply.

"Something wrong Nosaka?" He said to him with concern look while Nosaka was looking on the Raimon Bench and Saw Diana was analyze their opponent which Nosaka was interesting to her then he smirk.

"I think there's a one person I want to play her Nishikage" Nosaka said while staring Diana.

"Her?" Nishikage said confuse for what his talking about.

"Some rumors said that there is a Filipino/Japanese player from the Philippines was study here in Raimon. They said she is a talented and prodigy even she is a good strategy thinking that will never beat her one on one she score almost straight even her team got score straight too, they called her ' The Guardian Angel'. so that's why we here if she playing right now" Nosaka said then Nishikage see the girl on the goal post.

"Do you think that girl on the goal post is 'The Guardian Angel' Nishikage said but just laugh for what he said to him.

"No that's not her what I meant, 'The Guardian Angel', what I mean is in the bench" Nosaka said then Nishikage saw girl has an average height, black hair that her hairstyle is Royal bun. (if you guys watch frozen or frozen 2 queen Iduna, queen Elsa and queen Anna has the same hairstyle when they are queen that's the hairstyle what I mean except the crown. Sorry guys I like that hairstyle so please forgive me and i if your not maybe you can change that using you imagination.) She has pale skin and her eyes is dark brown was standing analyze their opponent. And then he realize for what Nosaka said that is impossible to that girl on the goal post is 'the Guardian Angel'.

"I see, I understand for what you mean" he said while Nosaka can't stop  staring at her it just what he said she is the angel, Nosaka can't wait to meet you.

'i can't wait to see you again 'My Guardian Angel' Nosaka said in his thought.

Back In The Match

"We are gonna take you down!" Asuto said while he was gun pose.

"Hah, then give inall you got" Haizaki said licking his lips.

Meanwhile Diana can't help but worried for her team, because she know that even Kozoumaru got the first point is not the reason to celebrate.

"There's no time to celebrate you guys, because this is not just a soccer tournament on what you know, because right now they show you the real soccer was" I said to mumble with a serious tone.

'This is the Football Frontier that will show with no mercy and that they will crush you guys down'

Wow chapter 4 is done

Hope you like it