Chapter 6

After The Match

Diana POV
We lost, definitely that we lost. If I show my true ability, none of this won't be happen. And now I'm in my room, it's Saturday after all so there's no school. I didn't eat breakfast yet and now it's lunch but didn't feel hungry because of that happen, it's looks like it's all my fault. I wonder where they up to?, I hope they will forgive me.

"Diana come on now sweetie, you haven't eaten yet since breakfast" my grandma said feel worried that I didn't talk them since that match end.

"Just give me some minutes grandma" I said the I got up and head to the shower so my mind will relax a bit then I wear my casual clothes the head to the kitchen.

( Diana casual clothes and hairstyle )

I saw my grandma prepare the lunch then I sit next to grandpa

I saw my grandma prepare the lunch then I sit next to grandpa. We eat quitely that it feels awkward until grandpa cut it the moment.

"So how's the match?" Grandpa ask that make stop. "Ryuu, you shouldn't ask that to her" grandma said whisper but I hear loud and clear.

"There's nothing happen Kira, besides I just wanna know what happen" he said still whispering but I still hear to them for what they say so I answer.

"We lost" I said simply that make them confuse. "You what?" Grandma said.

"I said we lost the match" I said it again and then I start crying."It's because of me they lost. If I show my ability none this will be happen, I wish i didn't promise to coach that after my one point score, I play normal and now the soccer will be disbanded, it's my all fault" I said crying that feel guilty to my team.

"Oh sweetie, it's not your fault. You just want to help them to give hope that they never give up, just move on" grandma said walking to me to comfort.

"No I can't, this guilt we be carried wherever I go. I just...(sobbing). I'm such an idiot" I said never stop crying, grandma petting my back while grandpa listen what I said then he stand.

"*Sigh*, look Diana there are two result for play or fight. And that's is winning or lose but I doesn't matter if your win or lose, the important is you enjoy your play and there is a lesson after the match. So I ask this Diana. Did you have fun with your new teams?" He said then I look at him and answer.

"Yes" I said. "Then what is your lesson after you lose the match?" He said and then I stand up.

"Even we lose we will be practice and practice until we reach the victory. I'm not running away avoiding this guilt on me, I will never let them down to my team. And if my team are losing their hope it's duty to save them because  I'm 'The Guardian Angel' to them" I said which is grandpa smile at me and hug me.

"We so proud you Diana, even your parents will be proud of you" he said which is makes me happy. Speaking of I want to visit them, it's been a years that I didn't visit them since we leave Japan.

"Grandma, Grandpa. Can we visit mom and dad grave?" I said to them then he agreed. We finish our lunch then headed to my room and grab my guitar then headed to the car.

Time skip

We reach my parents grave then I saw there names.

Layla Hazashi
Born xx xx xx
Died xx xx xx

Taiga Hazashi
Born xx xx xx
Died xx xx xx

I touch the stone grave and say something to them. "Hi Mom, hi Dad it's been a year now huh. How are you now, I hope leave in peace on heaven. I miss you guys so much" I said tear out on my eyes then grandma sit beside me.

"How are you now Taiga, Layla? Don't worry we will cared Diana to you until she graduate and continue her soccer dream. I hope you will give her strength and intelligence of her school life and soccer too" Grandma said and looking at me and I smile to them.

Time skip

I decide to stay at the Riverside that where the soccer field was. I sat on the beside the tree and start playing my guitar. I sing who you are by Jessie J.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror
Why am I doing this to myself?
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf
No, no, no, no

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are

Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mold, yeah
The more I try the less it's working, yeah,
'Cause everything inside me screams, no, no, no, no, yeah

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising
There's nothing wrong with who you are

Yes, no's, egos, fake shows
Like woo, just go, and leave me alone
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight
With a smile , that's my own
That's my own, no, no, no, no, no

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising
Just be true to who you are, yeah, yeah, yeah

After I finish my sing someone clapping at me then turn around I saw my teammates smile at me. Then tear came out flowing on my cheeks that I want to run away but Asuto and Kirina run to me and hug me.

"I'm sorry I let you down, if I show my true ability on that match the soccer club never disbanded" I said crying laying my head on their shoulder. Then Norika came and she gave me a handkerchief to wipe away my tears.

"It's okay Diana, even we lost against Seishou Gakuen we still play the Football Frontier" She said that's make me confuse.

"What do you mean?" I said then a captain came. "The CEO of island tourist was sponsor on Raimon and  gave us to play on the tournament again" he said and the others are smile that we can still playing on the tournament that make happy.

"And we forgive you Diana, we understand that you just want keep that promise" Michinari said then he hug me and all my teammates join too into group hug except Kozoumaru.

"Thank you guys, I promise I won't let you down and I help you what ever I got to prove your ability" I said then we break the hug.

'this is our beginning'