Chapter 8

Hey guys it's me KnightWalker or Kyl for short. Sorry that I didn't get updated the other day because I have a lot to do, so here it is the chapter you been waiting for hope you enjoy guys.

Diana POV
It's six in the morning and time for school so I got up and get my morning routine, head to shower, brush my teeth, wear my uniform, comb my hair, eat my breakfast, get my things and head to school.

"I'm going now" I said to grandma waving at me and head to school but I saw Norika standing there so I walk and greet her.

"Morning Norika, what are you doing here? Where the others?" I said smile to her. "Good morning Diana, the other are going now to school and me waiting you, you know girl talk" she said and I agree with her because she alway talk to the boys so i don't mind and it makes me happy that I'm not the only girl on the team and including Ootani too she really friendly.

"Ok I don't mind at all and beside girls need time to talk to other girl too" I said then we walking while chatting.

Time skip

"GOUJIN HEADS UP!" Asuto said while Goujin trying to catch the and he did but They block and he saw Kozoumaru heading toward to the goalpost and he kick the ball to him but he kick to much, flying pass to the goalpost and that  Kozoumaru getting mad.

"Sorry about that" Goujin said "Where not fooling around here, take it seriously Goujin" Kozoumaru said and that make Goujin getting mad too.

"Huh, I do take it seriously" Goujin said walking away and Kozoumaru getting pissed and the someone tapping his shoulder he turn around and see Diana "what do you want?" Kozoumaru said glaring at her.

"Maybe you just want to calm down for while, I know this is getting serious because we have a chance to enter at the Football Frontier and-" Diana said but Kozoumaru cut her word and said her back.

"Why do you care Hazashi, just because your stronger than any of us?" Kozoumaru said that makes Diana getting mad "wait I didn't say that Kozoumaru, what's your problem Kozoumaru?, Why are you being mean to me and the others?" Diana said like she wanna shout to him but luckily the others didn't hear her.

"You know what Hazashi, I wish you never join the soccer club and you don't wanna play that day match" Kozoumaru said walking away then Diana was shock and she gonna cry about he said but she didn't want see that to her other teammates.

All Raimon players are going to break and the manager handed them a towel and water bottle to them. "Asuto your playing a lot than usual" Michinari said while wipe on his sweat on the towel. "I know, it's feels so great the we will play soccer again" Asuto said the Coach Zhao appear and the top on the goal post.

"Oooooo oh oh oh oh, here's the question, you are going to be face the challenge soon, so what suppose it is?, you have ten seconds to answer go" Coach Zhao said the he click the timer on his tablet.

"Wait, a challenge?" Asuto said while the others are thinking to how was gonna answer but Diana raise her hand and Coach Zhao notice her.

"Yes miss Hazashi" Coach said while the others waiting her answer. "The challenge is how can will be participate on the Football Frontier final Selection" Diana said the she heard a drum on Coach Zhao's phone. "That is correct miss Hazashi, because the opportunity is still there, Oooooo oh oh oh oh!!!" He said while the others getting shock for what he said except Diana close her ears because she was beside on Goujin and Norika  they are really loud especially Goujin.

Time skip

"Ok everyone, the opponent and training schedule will be announce, that opponent was formidable fortress in the football world. Minodouzan Junior high" Coach said "Minodouzan Jr high huh" Asuto said while Diana looking all the players on Minodouzan and she knows what specialty they are.