Chapter 9

Diana POV
After we trained defense Coach Zhao decided we train long pass and of course everyone will still confuse until Kozoumaru can't hold any longer for his temper and decided he's not practice.

After three days before the match against Minodouzan. Kirina was know to do of how he will watering all entire school by using squeeze hole hose that will give a long range farther. Golem was really enjoyed his scrubbing the wall and he said wall was to flat and of course I giggled until I hear Hattori scream. I turn around saw the guy with a weird helmet painting the wall and then run away. I was trying to catch him but Golem stop me.

"Don't worry guys it's okay, as long as the wall stays clean and feels like wall, everything is fine" Golem said surrounding by sparkling thing that he's really enjoying it.

"He's really seem the light!" Hattori said was freaking out and me just laugh that these two are really enjoying their task. But speaking the watering the whole and scrubbing the wall. I think I get it now why Coach Zhao giving then this task. Kirina is a midfielder so I think he will learn the Hissatsu technique by passing. And Golem was a defender and he use a Hissatsu technique by defend against the opponent. So guess I let them go.

Time Skip

Day At The Match In Raimon Stadium

"Welcome to Football Frontier were Raimon Jr high vs Minodouzan Jr high was about to start!" The host said most audience was getting excited.

"Wow, this is amazing" Asuto said looking his uniform with logo 'ISLAND'. "So this is the logo of our sponsor" Hiyori said. "They look very good are you" the CEO of island tourist said.

"Thank you so much for doing this mr. Ikutarou" Asuto said and all team gathering to him to say thank you. "Well I'm just honor that I able to sponsor you all, and I expect the great things" he said.

And other side Diana is keeping nervous that she remembered what she done to her team. Her hands is getting trembling until someone tapping her shoulder and she turn around and saw Kirina.

"Hey you nervous, I guess you did" he said and Diana just her head down even she's to obvious. "Diana, I know that you remembered what you done but you want to let go the past and don't worry, I'm here for you and everyone will understand that" Kirina said which Diana was calm down a bit. "Thank you Kirina" Diana said and she hug him which cause him blush and everyone was saw that. All boy was jealous except Kozoumaru or he is and Norika was giggle, until Ootani come and she has an announcement.

"Hey guys, everybody listen up there's more news" She said and she pulled the Infront of them. "Wait your the student council right?" Michinari said. "That's right, this Mikado Anna and she will manager starting today" Ootani said while Anna was shy. "WHAT!" Everyone said except Diana was just quite. "Now let have some word from Anna" Ootani said and Anna was step forward to say. "I'm going to watch you guys closely to find out if this team was right for Raimon or not" she said then Diana walk to her. "I'm glad you made a decision Anna" Diana said and smile then Ootan give the camera for Anna "now Anna this is your first task, everyone gather around!" Ootani said

Diana POV
Everyone was taking picture with poses and the problem is I'm good pose until Ootani call me. "It's something wrong Diana?" She said and that's make me embarrass. "You see I'm good at pose and I'm not type a selfie person so I don't know what I'm going to do" I said then Ootani got the idea.

"I know, turn around" she said I do it what she said. "Then spread your legs, then turn your upper body even your face too and your hands is down" she said and I do it, then click the camera and I walk away to feel embarrass for what I did.