Chapter 27: Please Forget About Me

Laura's POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BE-

"Okay okay I'm up, Shut Up Clock!" My alarm woke me up, it's 5.30am...

Ugh I hate mornings.

I got out to take a shower and put on my clothes. (in external link) Then got my stuff and went downstairs.

Ross's POV

I woke up at 5am, stupid alarm...
So now I'm at the cafe 1/2 hour before Laura would arrive.

I looked at the window of the cafe and listened to the radio playing there.

"What's Up Everyone? I'm here today with Natalie Phillips, new recording artist off a new record label, her 2 singles, "Our Song" and "Everytime", both sitting at the top of the charts. She's now here in Sydney promoting for her upcoming album that is out in 2 weeks, Hey Natalie, thanks for coming here."

Natalie? Here in Sydney?

"Hey Ryan, thanks for having me here!" Natalie's melodious voice came out.

"Isn't she so sweet? So how are you enjoying Sydney so far?" Ryan asked.

"It's so cool! Australia has always been on my bucket list and now I can check it off!" She replied and laughed.

"Oh And Speaking Of Cool, you have a new single out too right?" He asked.

"Um yeah, it's called, 'Teardrops On My Guitar' it came out just yesterday." She exclaimed, she's so cute.

"And I just heard it this morning, gurl, you made me cry..." Ryan fake cried, "It was so heartfelt, what was the song about to you?"

"Well it's about a girl who has a major crush on her best friend but he doesn't like her that way so she...Ya..." She explained.

"You mind telling us about who is the song about? The lyrics say,' Drew looks at me,I fake a smile so he won't see.' "

"Ya the guy's name was Drew. I wrote this song in middle school so it was about 2 years since I wrote it...I don't think he remembers me, which is good, or that will be AWKWARD." She joked.

"I'm sure that he won't you're really memorable," Ryan told her, and she giggled.

"Aww thanks Ryan." She thanked him.

"So other than Drew, any special man in your life?" Ryan probed.

" If my dad and grandpa counts..." She said, Ouch. (For me)

"But all jokes aside, Drew was only a infatuation, you know, middle school. I guess I did have one real crush before." She admitted, wonder who she is talking about (A/N ITS YOU DOOFUS)

"Care to explain?" Ryan probed further.

"Um I can't say his name, but we have been dating for quite some time, and he's in the entertain businesses, well...", she started," he was actually a huge douchebag but he changed... He actually proposed recently," she continued.

"Oh Gosh, When's the wedding? I want an invitation!!" He exclaimed, and I felt tears in my eyes again...

"Um.. Well, I De-declined....," and I heard her sob,"I had to move to Nashville, and he's staying in LA, I knew It wouldn't work," and now I'm full on crying. "He was the best thing that ever happened to me."

" Sorry for asking," Ryan apologized, she must probably be crying really bad there.

I wish I could hold her in my arms now...
But wait, I'm not dating her.

"It's okay, I need to get over him anyway, If I even can.." She said.

"Well Before we go on, If he was listening to it now, what would you say to him? Wait have you talked to him since the... You know..." He asked.

"I haven't and I really regret it, but even if he was listening, I would tell him that he always has a special place in my heart even if we go our separate ways and never ever see each other again, I will always love him, he's awesome and tons of girls will kill to date him, he's a heartthrob. And finally, please try to forget about me, cause When I left, his sister told me he wouldn't even leave his room so yeah. But I don't think he would be listening I mean he's really busy with his album for his band and his new season for his TV show," she said.

"Well I hope he's listening, Thanks for being here Natalie and guys, you better buy her album, the first three singles already prove the album's greatness, and if you don't believe listen to her latest single 'Teardrops On My Guitar' and tweet me what you think, hope I see you again Natalie and thanks for stopping by," Ryan said.

"Thanks for having me!" Natalie said and her single 'Teardrops On My Guitar' played.

I know its good, all on my mind is her, looking out of the window, I took out my phone and looked at a pic of Natalie and me that I still keep.Wait did Natalie say that Rydel talked to me? I'll talk to Rydel when I get back. Should I call Natalie?

My finger is right above the call icon... No I shouldn't...

Ugh but I want to!

Man am I confused.

"Yo Ross!" Laura screamed into my ear, and then shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Ya What? Oh Morning Laura... Sorry." I apologised.

"Its okay, You alright? You seemed dazed. Oh and BTW, do you like this song? I sounds so familiar..." Laura said.

And I started to sob... and I can't stop.

"Gosh what happened? Did I say something wrong?" Laura asked, paranoid.

"No... Its just.." I tried to say it, but I can't.

"Don't tell me, you don't like the song?" she joked.

I tired to laugh," I love this song, its just by.." I stuttered, I still can't say it.

"By?"

"Well that was Natalie Phillip's New Single, called 'Teardrops on my guitar." Go get a copy of my self-titled debute album in 2 weeks time." Ryan said on the speakers.

"Oh..." Laura said, realising what really happened.

A/N Okay I am a swiftie, so expect a lot of her songs...

So Ross is really emo now...

Natalie is in Sydney...

And now, Laura has to comfort Ross.

Will there be more Raura?

OF COURSE!

BTW, If you watch the video on your phone, please tell me whether you can watch the video and if you are watching it on your laptop, tell me whther you still can watch it. Cause sometimes when I do watch it on my phone, I can't even upload the video, let alone watch it. But I can on my laptop, so please tell me, I'm confused >.<