Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13- TALLON

“So what do you want to do? You wanna go out or?” Her voice trails off as I look at her satisfying body. 

She really did look better in the wet clothing. Her long- sleeved, white shirt had curved her supple and very there breasts. Her brown hair looks even darker now, almost as dark as mine, as it drips the remainder droplets from the rain onto the carpet. It goes well with her tan skin. I wonder if it’s a natural tan? Daryl’s not tan at all. Maybe her Mum is. And her legs may be the most attractive part about her. I love nice, toned legs on a woman. It’s my favorite part of them, except what they hold between their legs, obviously. Wait. What did she say?
“Don’t you know there’s a thunderstorm outside?” I stand to get closer to her. Maybe her face is the most beautiful thing about her. I honestly can’t decide. Her green eyes have a hint of brown in them. I wonder if anyone else has noticed it before? Her cheekbones are high, and her lips are full and smooth. This girl is so so sexy. 

“What?” She barely mumbles the word. Did she even mean to say it?

“A thunderstorm. Outside.” I take her cheek in the palm of my hand. It covers most of the side of her face. “Are you trying to get wet again?” Is she wet for me? Right now? Gosh, I hope so.

“I don’t mind.” It’s like I have her hypnotized and I’m loving every single minute of it. “I mean I don’t mind thunderstorms.” Her face flushes red. I crave it more everytime I see it.

“Really? You like all this?” I throw my hand up in the air towards the window. It’s pouring. Flashes of lightning show off the large white house through the glass.

“Yeah,” she shrugs it off. “Most of the time. It’s peaceful.” She never ceases to surprise me. I wish I could know what she’s thinking about. 

“Well, while it’s tempting to see you like that again, I thought maybe we could hang out, maybe rent a movie,” I sound like such an idiot. I don’t even like movies. They're dull and fake, like most of the world.

“Actually, that sounds perfect.” She smiles. I love that smile. It was hard staying away yesterday, focusing on the boring lectures from my professors, but I had to. I needed to. I know I’m bad for her. My world is bad for her.

“Has Derrick been here?” It’s something that’s been torturing my mind since I left. Has he been here? Has she talked to him? More importantly, has he talked to her? 

“No,” She’s confused by the question. I should have kept my mouth shut. Daryl thought it would be so much safer here in London, with Maddy. That’s far from the truth, though. “Why? Is that why you’re here? To see if Derrick’s here?” Hailey steps back, putting space between us. That’s not what I wanted, it’s the farthest thing from it. 

“No, of course not.” I grab Hailey’s hand in mine and bring her in. I need to feel her touch. I need to feel her lips. 

It’s like she read my mind as she touches her mouth to mine. She tastes so good. I can’t get enough of her. I should have come back yesterday, or even this morning. If I had, maybe she wouldn’t have gotten some needless job to take her away from me even more. Then again, maybe it’s good. I don’t know. And right now, I don’t care to know. I’ll worry about all of it later. I just want to feel her, to rub her. I fill her hair with my fist while my other hand digs into her hip. I hear the small moan escape her mouth and want to take her, right here, right now.

“Can I have you?” All I need is the word. Just one word, and her body is mine…

****Stay tuned! more is coming!