LACKING•2

SCENE TWO| TAKE ONE

SCENE TWO| TAKE ONE

this probably was one of the best sex jungkook has ever experienced in a while. he came twice (which he was embarrassed about) but nevertheless he enjoyed the entire moment fucking this chick.

thalia was cute but she didn't exactly seem like his type. jungkook always had a thing for petite girls. after the director called cut, thalia got off of the bed and grabbed the drink her manager left.

jungkook shyly went next to her and smiled. "did you enjoy that?" he asked. for some reason he felt so confident and that was a weird feeling for him.

"you're not bad, but it wasn't good." thalia replied. her demeanor was very much harsh and serious.

"w-what?! you're lying right? you were moaning!"

thalia laughed and touched his bare chest. it was soft and smooth and not a speck of hair was seen.

"you have so much to learn little boy, in the porn industry the first thing you should know how to do is act, without that you're just a nobody. i fucked men from different colors and sizes, you sir isn't any better."

with that she walked away sipping her drink. jimin ran towards him as if he was some track star.

"you did below average." he said playing around, but when he saw jungkook not laughing his smile subsided.

who the hell does thalia think she is to ever judge jungkook skills? he is one of the best porn stars at the moment. he was backstroking in this girl so deep and rearranging her guts so good just for her to criticize him.

the audacity.

"i hate her," he snatched the robe from the chair and puffed so loud. "i can't have sex with her again."

jimin was so confused because from watching the action that was going down, jungkook came not once but twice. so why did he suddenly feel such hatred towards her? she is the first girl to make him bust within a span of 20 minutes.

he followed jungkook as they marched to the director's office. jungkook opened the door and the director was smoking his favorite cigar imported from cuba.

"my shining star, what can i do for you?" he questioned. jungkook rarely came into his office unless he had a serious problem with somebody or something.

"sir i can't work with this thalia girl anymore. she's such a bitch."

the director was shocked and baffled. he wasn't saying that when he was fucking her good on the screen. "why the sudden change? we all saw you choked up when you guys first met."

jungkook's face turned red and he became flustered. the burning sensation made him more irritated.

"can i just get another female to fuck. these girls are so easy and everybody wants me."

jimin chuckled and turned away. that was funny to him.

"listen jungkook, this is a business and when we do establishments like this then you should know money is involved. you and thalia should and need to get along. if you want more money and more fame just continue to deal with her."

"i know she's a little intimidating but that's how she is. you will end up loving her i promise."

never in his life did jungkook wanted to throw a big fit but he noticed the director wasn't gonna get rid of thalia because of the money. if they have to pretend to be a couple and all lovey dovey then jungkook backing out.