COMMERCIAL BREAK•1

SCENE ONE| TAKE ONE

SCENE ONE| TAKE ONE

"i'm gonna cum," jungkook cried out while thrusting into the blue haired female. she clenched around him and moaned loud as he grabbed a hold of her hips and rammed into her. her toes curled and her back beautifully arched.

she suddenly dropped to the bed and a satisfactory smile crept onto jungkook's slightly chapped lips. he enjoyed the female's reaction to his touch.

"cut!" the director yelled. jungkook removed himself from the girl and threw the used condom to the nearest trash bin.

jungkook's manager quickly ran to his side and threw him a cool bottle of red gatorade; which was his favorite. today was one of those days where the sex was good but the connection between the two actors wasn't.

usually, he'd go to the actress that he'd fucked and ask for her number... only just to fuck again but this time around his expectations were high. maybe a little too high.

"that was great kook, maybe you should use a little less face next time. you looked kind of constipated." his manager laughed.

the boy only chuckled at his manager because he knew that he was playing. him and jimin had a bond like no other and that's what he loved about him.

the bubbly male was sensible, charming, and had a way with the ladies, but too bad he was "shy." jimin isn't even comfortable enough to change his shirt around jungkook as he'd always feel "insecure."

that was bullshit to jungkook considering the fact that jimin used to be a stripper a while back.

working at sin city inc was an experience as all shapes, sizes, and colors were accepted. some people had crazy kinks or they were inner freaks but sin city inc had the right people for each group.

"jungkook," the director called. "come here for a sec." the two guys walked over to the director and smiled.

"jungkook our star, you did amazing as always but from now on there's gonna be a few changes."

"changes like what?" the male asked.

the director had a smile that could make millions. when this happened he had something up his sleeve.

"so we found a sexy and seductive porn star from another company and i think she would do really good beside you. you guys can be the bonnie and clyde or beyoncé and jay-z of the porn industry."

jungkook shrugged feeling neutral about the situation. he went through something like this before so this wasn't really nothing new for him.

"but the thing is," the director continues. "you two will have your own segment together and will solely fuck one another. in order to get the sales going you guys also have to date."

jungkook and jimin gasped. this was a little too much of a change. the first part about only fucking each other sounded okay but dating?! that was extremely absurd.

"director i'm not to sure about this, what if we can't get along?" jungkook's voice cracked and he sounded parched.

"don't worry about that jungkook. she's a sweetheart. i already met her a few times and she's actually interested in doing this project."

he nodded and gazed at jimin.

everyone around seemed to like the idea except jimin. they were going to make him work his ass off 2x as hard now.

jimin knew he couldn't disagree in front of the director because then he'll have a cut in his pay. so he gave a fake smile and patted his client's back.

"this is going to be so good!" he told him gritting his teeth.

••••
"i fucking hate this idea! what is wrong with the director?!" jimin exclaimed. he was going on and on for minutes while jungkook listened to him vent.

this wasn't a big deal to him but for some reason he began to feel small and insecure.

"were you even listening to me fuckface?" jimin threw a grape at jungkook's face and jungkook yelped.

"what do you want you piece of shit? why does this matter to you?"

"your fucking boss is gonna make me work my ass off."

the male wavered him off and disagreed. "you're just babbling."

jungkook hopes this will turn out good because if this goes bad then his porn career would be done.