ADRIFT•6

SCENE FOUR| TAKE ONE

flashback

not many people knew about thalia and taehyung's relationship and thalia was glad. taehyung is considered an iconic porn star and everyone knew him. he had all types of stalkers and crazy fans following him on a daily.

thalia did the best she could to ignore and move her way around them. not much of her porn industry friends knew about them either because even though taehyung was loved by many he had a title.

she didn't want to be considered as another body count. at first, their relationship was plain business as they made plenty of videos together but things got serious when taehyung caught interest.

thalia didn't believe him for a second but when he began to open up to her and tell her all things he's done she knew he was serious. life was good at that point in time until he started heavily drinking.

taehyung always made thalia feel like the bad guy and he knew people would believe him more than her because of his status. the only person who tried to see the truth or maybe even see the best in her was jimin.

he did everything he could to believe both sides and not be biased but after taehyung and thalia broke up, jimin was more than just torn.

taehyung began feeding him lies and told him all the things thalia would do to him which also influenced him to drink more.

she couldn't believe that he got away with it for so long. nobody was willing to listen and so she gave up.

"you're no good for me." taehyung said as he sat next to thalia. they were at 'tonic' enjoying a nice drink of patron tequila.

"that's funny coming from you, what do you want? i haven't seen you since we broke up." she was already fed up with him, doing things that reminded her of their past relationship.

"i just wanted to make amends, that's why i called you." he said truthfully. "it was out of my character to make you feel like the bad guy and i'm sorry for that."

thalia laughed because she knew taehyung would never stop making himself seem like the victim. he was clearly the perpetrator but nobody wanted to believe that. no matter how many times he says that he changed, he would always tell more lies.

"you're starting to look like pinocchio day by day with your fat ass nose stretching out. you can never seem to stop lying."

"WHY—

he paused.

"why don't you forgive me huh? i'm good guy doing good things. i don't mean no harm." the sincerity of his voice is what made thalia tick. she dealt with him more than she wanted and she just wished that everything can just stop.

"you fucking hurt me taehyung, you always choked me and verbally abused me! you never loved me! i was just one of your fuck toys!"

"nonsense!" he slapped the counter hard and scraped the wood with his rings.

"i never hurt you and you know it! i never laid a finger on you!" the frustration on thalia's face made it loud and clear that she was finished.

he kept lying and he was going to continue so there was no purpose. she got up and took her drink.

taehyung placed his leg under her knees and smirked. "what makes you think a little whore like you can make it out of the ghetto? you're not one of us so stop trying to make yourself relevant. the porn industry don't take clowns like you seriously so stop trying."

"oh and by the way, was that kid really mine? y'know, the one you aborted?"

this was the breaking point and taehyung was so close to pouncing on thalia after she slapped him and splashed the hard liquor on his face until the bartender held him back.

"fuck you, you dirty ass stupid ass bitch! go fuck your dead momma and suck on your daddy's dick!" thalia said.

end of flashback

A/N: i hope this wasn't confusing.