NOSTALGIA•5.5

SCENE THREE| TAKE TWO

start of flashback

"marry me."

taehyung walked up to thalia and held her hands together. her eyes widen at his statement and she wiggled her self off of him.

"you know i can't do that taehyung." she walked a few steps back and prayed that he wouldn't go through one of his episodes.

he chuckled and held the 24k gold encrusted ring in his bare hands. the ring shined through his fingers and thalia couldn't help but look at the beautiful jade stone that sat pretty in the middle.

he noticed thalia staring and he sighed. "i specifically placed a jade stone in the center because it reminds me of your purity and your intoxicating eyes."

he took one step closer and she took one step back. "WHY DO YOU KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME?" he screamed.

thalia scoffed at the male, not surprised at his outburst. "because you're so fucking evil taehyung! when you drink you can't think straight! we've only been together for six months and i already feel drained. how can i possibly marry you?"

"you barely know me and we're only here today because this is all forced." she continued.

taehyung refused to hear her reject him. he refused to accept the fact that she won't marry him.

his ears buzzed and his saliva dripped out of the corner of his mouth. "you're going to fucking marry me whether you like it or not. he ran to her unexpectedly and grabbed a large chunk of her hair.

thalia pushed him off and he stumbled a bit, dropping the ring. "I LOVE YOU THALIA! WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME BACK?!"

taehyung felt everything around him spin. he was so angry that he was breathing irregularly. in a single sitting, taehyung can drink about 20 beers without feeling the effects kicking in.

and that was the problem.

once he came home after going to the club or from work, he'd release everything on thalia and forget most things the next morning. it was like that constantly for weeks until thalia tried to run away.

she fled to a different city just to ignore taehyung for a couple days but he found her and dragged her right back. she went to her company and demanded for their contract to be terminated but everyone dismissed her.

she'd always come home with a sore neck or puffy eyes. taehyung never actually hit her but the closest mechanism he chose was choking. taehyung chokes her to the point where he'd stop her from breathing. the minute he notice her eyes began to close is when he stops.

"i can't love a man who prevents me from loving myself. you are more than just this façade you show others. you are a demon feeding off of me to make yourself feel powerful and i will never let you get away with that."

end of flashback

A/N: short chapter i know, but there's another flashback between in the next chapter.