Detroit become human

Name: Aragorn "ara" Cansultaya
Gender: she/her
Love interest: Connor
Aragorn was kicked out of her home as a teen, after her parents declared that she was a disappointment and disowned her, proceeding to get a android child.
Aragorn lives on the street for awhile, and rescues two cats before hank Anderson finds her on the street and gives her his guest room to live in (with her cats of course). Aragorn cleans up her act and gets a job as a police, and moves up quickly to detective. Aragorn is assigned to work with Connor and Hank on the android deviancy case.
Facts;
Has very bad anxiety that can move into panic attacks that can lead to ara passing out and falling to the floor.

Pets:
Female cat: Faramir
Verified Emotional support animal to help with extreme anxiety attacks. Sits on shoulder normally to listen to heart pulse and breathing patterns to notice anxiety when it comes up. Fairly quiet cat, sometimes goes to the station with Ara, most of the time goes on missions outside the station with ara unless they are dangerous.

Male cat: Ohm
Ohm mainly stays at home, he is mainly for snuggling and comfort, not a lot for anxiety and panic attacks.
Aragorn loves both of her cats immensely and will not let them get hurt or miss-treated. Both of the cats are well appointed with Sumo and are good friends with the dog as well.

 Both of the cats are well appointed with Sumo and are good friends with the dog as well

(The cat looks like shit I know, cut some slack for me please.)

Wears:bluish grey turtle neck  with big grey hoodie over, black high waisted jeans with holes in knees, and black studded combat boots,

Off white dress shirt with top button not buttoned and sleeves rolled up to elbows, black high waisted jeans with a red flannel tied around waist, same combat boots. Occasionally wears black beanie.

Chptr one
I sat in the quiet bar next to Hank, him drinking alcohol and I simply just drinking some tea,  suddenly a voice speaks up from behind us,
" Lieutenant Anderson, detective Cansultaya, my name is Connor . I'm the android sent by CyberLife. I looked for you at the station but nobody knew where you were. They said you were probably having a drink nearby. I was lucky to find you at the fifth bar." I turn around and am met with a stranger with brown swept hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. The stranger was attractive, an Android, but still attractive. "Hello-" I start to say, but Hank interrupts me, "what do you want?" He slurs.
"You were assigned a case early this evening. A homicide, involving a cyberlife android. In accordance with procedure, the company has allocated a specialized model to assist investigators." He says, still polite, despite hanks rude behavior.
" well, we don't need any assistance. specially not from a plastic asshole like you." At that I slap him across the back of his head, "Hank!" "I'm sorry, Lieutenant, but I must insist. My instructions stipulate that I have to accompany you." He says, trying to persist Hank to come, "Hank, come on..." I try to reason, but yet, he ignores me, "you know where you can stick you instructions?" Hank says, rudely, I smack him again, "no... where..?" The android says innocently, I smile a bit, "nothing, come on, Hank... we gotta do our job,.." I insist. "You know what?  I'll buy you one for the road. What do you say? Bartender,the same again. Please." Connor says, smart, he's building up trust with Hank. "See that Jim? Wonders of technology.... make it a double....." he drinks the awful smelling drink and then turns to conner. "Did you say homicide?"

ΔφΔφΔφ

The car pulls up to the crime scene, this time I sit in the back, Faramir in my lap, purring.
I look out the window at the people gathering around the crime scene, gently petting the small tabby in my lap, seeking comfort in the cat.
"You wait here. We won't be long.." Hank stays to conner. " no, Hank. Connor -" I sigh, "-don't listen to him.."  and get out of the car, conner looks at Hank, "my instructions are to accompany you to the crime scene, Lieutenant." I get out of the car, still holding Faramir in my arms, she continues to purr softly and climbs onto my shoulder, I pull my hood up, covering most of her body so only her head and tail stick out.
I hear Hank say something to conner as I walk towards the trashed house. People crowd outside the safety tape that the police set up, as I cross the tape I show the guard my badge and walk past the others who were trying to talk to me.
I hear Hank let Connor go in and look at the dead man who sat on the floor. Faramir rubs her head against my neck and lets out a small mew, reassuring me. I reach my hand up a scritch her head, calming myself slightly.