☆Chapter 13: Thank you

They immediately looked for a place where they can hide for the mean time.

They felt like crying,  they were scared of what might happen.

Some of them covered their nose and mouth with ther hand to reduce the sound of their breathing.

Renjun fished his phone out of his pocket, they went inside exactly 7:50 am and it's now 8:02. They only have 8 minutes left to escape so he immediately texted the others to find a way to get back to the car as quiet and quick as they can.

Unexpectedly, Renjun's phone buzzed... It was from Jaemin.

Nagger❏

➢Shit, get out of there.
➢NOW.
➢Fuck there's so many of them.
➢Hurry!! Before they even get near the van.

His hands were shaking as he forward the message to his members, in case they didn't receive the text message.

He held Seungyeon's hand tightly. "When I say go, we will run as fast we could alright? Just shoot when you have to." He whispered and the girl nodded.

They hid behind the counter, Renjun peeked over the counter to see if there were zombies around them.

He mentally cursed when he saw at least five. He observed them, the zombies were sniffing... It's like they know that there humans inside the store.

He sat back down, his eyes roamed around the area, he was looking for something that could distract the zombies.

He inhaled sharply as he grab the glass container in his hand, Seungyeon looked at him.

"Throw it near the right side, most of the boys are on the left side." The girl whispered.

He stood up and threw the glass as hard as he could. It made a loud shattering sound.

"Go!" Renjun pulled the girl to stand up and dragged her.

It wasn't hard for them to exit the store but what surprised them was the amount of zombie that was outside.

Unlucky for them, the creatures turned their heads towards them.

"Shit." He muttered under his breathe.

They ran, they were trying their best to not get bitten and to distract them. They didn't want to give the boys and Sohyon a hard time getting out of the store.

Renjun looked at thr girl, she didn't want the boy to worry about her so she just gave him a small smile as an assurance.

The zombies were catching up, they were really fast.

There were two zombies in front of them but Seungyeon was quick enough to shoot them dead.

The girl felt something on her arm, she stopped herself from screaming, the zombie managed to go near her.

She was struggling to get rid of the zombie, it was trying its best to bite her but she was prepared, she wore a thick layer of clothes but she knew that it would rip off anytime.

"Fuck, Renjun! A little help would be nice." She said angrily, the boy let go of her and shot the zombie on the head.

"Sorry— we should hide somewhere." The boy suggested and pulled her once again.

Seungyeon saw a small house, she ran towards it. Renjun followed her, making sure that there were no zombies to block their way.

They finally managed to enter the gate and sighed in relief when the front door wasn't locked.

Both of them went inside and made sure it won't be easily opened.

Seungyeon's body felt weak, she sat down... Renjun immediately went to her side, he panicked as he look for an inhaler.

The girl grabbed it when Renjun finally saw one.

"W-water." She whispered, Renjun stood up and looked for the kitchen... He was tired but the girl was more than tired.

He went back to the living room with a glass of water.

"What should we do now?... They probably left already." The girl said and gulped down the water.

Renjun shook his head slightly, "They wouldn't do that." Seungyeon sighed, "It's 8:20 Renjun. Do you really expect them to come back? Let's just be happy that they're safe." She said hopelessly.

Renjun sat beside her and took out his phone, if they can't come back today, why not try the next day?

"Chenle-"

"RENJUN HYUNG HOW IS SHE?!" He flinched, his eardrums almost exploded.

"She is safe, how about the others? Are they already back?"

"Yes, no one is injured but how are we gonna find you two?"

"Uhh, we're currently staying at a house, can you at least try to track my phone to see if you'll locate the address?"

"Sure– hyung, can I please talk to Seungyeon?"

The boy handed his phone to Seungyeon, which she gladly accepted.

"I'm alive, don't worry." She chuckled.

"Stupid."

"Who? Me or Renjun?" Seungyeon tried to joke.

"Both of you!" The dolphin exclaimed, Seungyeon was trying to sound cheerful so she wouldn't make Chenle worry that much, if ever the boy beside him has plans then she should cooperate for them to be alive.

"Yeah whatever, tell Sohyon to take care of herself."

"How about me?"

"You can die."

"Rude"

She didn't bother to talk back and just ended the call— she has no idea on what might happen but talking to her friend makes her feel like it will be the last time.

"What are we gonna do now?" She asked and gave back the phone to Renjun.

"I don't know, maybe we should stay here for the night. Come, let's find something to eat." He stood up and offered his hand to the girl, she accepted it.

Renjun turned around and was about to lead the way to the kitchen when he felt a cold metal on his forehead. Someone was pointing a gun at him.

"Who are you?"

//*//*//

Again- i apologize for errors- i still need to fix my other books sO