☆Chapter 16: Safe

They arrived safely and is now in front of the bunker, Mark opened the door by pressing something on his phone. Chenle did something so that they could access the door with the use of their phone.

It was only a day when Seungyeon and Renjun didn't stay at the bunker but for all of them, it felt like weeks.

The three were peacefully sleeping on the floor, Chenle was snoring but he was also frowning.

The girl walked towards him, "Lele~" she called but the boy didn't move. Seungyeon chuckled.

"I'll sleep with them for now, how about you guys?" She raised her eyebrow at the boys.

"Just take a rest, we'll stay here. We're not sleepy anymore." Jaemin smiled then grabbed a pillow and a blanket. He made the girl lay down after he placed the pillow on the floor near Chenle's spot.

"Rest." He muttered and tucked her in. Jeno switched off the lights and Jaemin gently massaged her head, making her feel more relaxed.

When Jaemin noticed the girl's breathing was getting heavy, he stood up.

"I'm gonna wash up." He informed the boys, it was 5:30 in the morning and they eat breakfast at 7 so he decided to just cook something a little bit more special.

Mark, Jeno, Haechan and Renjun was busy with their phones.

~~~

Chenle's body was sore, he felt like he ran a marathon just to escape those zombies. They ran around the market and took a couple of minutes before they had the chance to sneak out and get to the van.

The boy's eyes opened and adjusted to the light, he glanced at his wrist watch, 6:45 AM. He can already smell the food and his stomach slightly growled, he didn't get to eat dinner last night because of worrying too much about his friends.

He slowly sat up but froze when he felt an arm on his stomach. Chenle looked at his side and screamed.

The elders immediately went out of the kitchen to see what happened, "Is this a dream?" He muttered and stood up.

The boys sighed and mentally rolled their eyes before heading back the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Seungyeeooonnnn!!!!" He cried that made the girl jolt up, "What!?Who died?! What happened?!" She panicked and looked around.

"You're alive!" He cheerfully said and engulfed her in a hug. "Mothertrucker, I got scared. Idiot." She broke the hug.

Chenle pouted,"I thought you died, I was about to cry." He joked but the girl ignored him and scooted to Sohyon's side.

She gently tapped the younger on the shoulder, Sohyon yawned.

"Morning Seun— wait, SEUNGYEON!" She immediately sat up and hugged the girl.

"Morning Sohyon, let's eat breakfast hm?" The girl smiled and nodded her head. Sohyon turned to Jisung and shook him violently.

Seungyeon chuckled and stood up, her throat was dry so she went to the kitchen to quench her thirst.

"Good morning!" Jeno greeted her with his eye smile and it already made her day, "Good morning to you too Jeno~"

She grabbed a glass and filled it with warm water. After finishing it, the girl went near the sink to wash the empty glass. She felt a presence behind her and saw an arm reaching for the cupboard, the person opened it and unexpectedly hit the girl's forehead.

"Oh shit! Sorry, I thought you were small enough— I didn't knew, I'm sorry!" Haechan frantically said.

"Hey are you okay? Donghyuck, do you have a problem with short people?" Renjun glared at the brown haired boy, he held the girl's face and examined for any small bumps.

(did i just laugh at renjun's statement–)

"I'm fine." Seungyeon assured the boys who looked at her worriedly. She was about to sit down on one of the chairs when Renjun stopped him.

"You're hot." He stated.

"Oh why, thank you." She smiled cheekily, "Stupid, you have a fever."

"Oh, I do?" Seungyeon asks and placed her hand on her forehead and on her neck. "Nah, I'm not sick." She insisted.

"Good Morning!" Chenle entered the kitchen with Jisung and Sohyon following behind.

"Oohh what's up? Breakfast looks good today." Jisung said and sat down.

"Nothing, I just want us to eat something a little bit more delicious but expect a boring breakfast for tomorrow– we just can't keep on going outside to buy food. I don't want any of us to experience what happened to Renjun and Seungyeon." Jaemin stated as he serve the food.

"I'm glad that we're all safe." Mark smiled.

"Ah!" Everyone turned to the girl and looked at her confusedly, "What?" Renjun asked.

"Since we're in the forest– don't you think that there are fruits and shits around? Like something edible." Seungyeon's eye lit up.

"Oh, that's actually a nice idea! Maybe we should check around soon. When do you guys want to do it?" Mark looked at the others, he was slightly relieve by the fact that they can actually get food without having to go far away from the bunker and also disappointed that he didn't think of that sooner.

"Maybe after 2 days? I'm still kinda scared to go out." Chenle pouted and Sohyon patted his back.

"Alright, I hope Seungyeon's right. Remember, we have to prioritize both our health and safety." Renjun said and  grabbed the utensils.

"I feel like we're getting more serious as time passes by." Jeno talked after swallowing his food.

"I kinda miss school." Haechan chuckled, "I can't believe how we literally mentioned about zombies on the same day we had to run away." Renjun added.

"And the girl who–eww I wanna throw up." Jisung scrunched his nose.

"Chenle's dad called and informed us, I almost cried." Sohyon said, "Same. And the fact that Chenle know these dudes, what a coincidence." Seungyeon laughed and pointed at the others.

"These? Rude." Haechan scoffed.

"LAST ONE TO FINISH WILL WASH THE DISHES!" Jaemin suddenly exclaimed after shoving the last piece of pork into his mouth.

They quickly finished their food and hurriedly put in in the sink, leaving Renjun behind.

"Ha, loser." Haechan teased and the Chinese boy glared at him.

The others exited the kitchen, Renjun stomped his feet and rolled up his sleeve.

"I didn't even eat that much, why do I have to this." He shook his head.

//*//*//*//

aYYEEE NEW COVER HOES. Imma stick with that kind of edit shit. Anywhore, I NEED THE DANCE PRAC FOR RIDIN AKMFKS I WANT TO LEARN THE CHOREOOO. I'm almost done memorizing the chorus of kick it, cherry bomb, we go up and go-

Oh and what's your faveee song in the album? I love all of them but whenever Puzzle Piece is playing, I cryYyY.

And please tell Renjun to stop killing me(i might not update if he keeps on driving me[us] crazy

jk)