SPECIAL CHAPTER: HAECHAN♡

Dear Haechan,

Happy birthday! I know you still probably don't know me and you must be annoyed for the fact that I keep on giving you letters but this will probably be that last one so why not make it a little bit longer than usual.

I've known you for 6 years now but I never got the chance to talk to you...first, I'm scared. Second, you might be disappointed to see my face. Third, I know you won't like me back so I'd rather stay unknown.

But I just wanna thank you for making me happy. Your smiles and laughs make my day~ I hope that you'll find the right girl for you soon! Aren't you courting someone? Hmm, maybe it's Renjun HAHA kidding but seriously, seeing you happy makes me happy too so if ever you feel like no one is there to support you- just remember that I'm always here for you!

I'm getting a little bit of cheesy now but here's my gift! I hope you like it:( I'm sorry if it's not like those things that your fangirls gave you.

I'm gonn say this for the last time,

Lee Donghyuck, I like you

So

Fucking

Much

Even

If

It

Hurts.

Yours Truly,

Sofía<3

Haechan's lip tugged upwards upon reading the letter which was written on a scented paper.

He opened the black box, he carefully took out a

necklace?

He stared at it in awe, admiring the gold necklace that has his initials.

Meanwhile, a girl was watching from afar.

"Saeron, are you sure that you're telling him that you'll stop it with the letters?" Her friend, Jihoon, asked.

(Park Jihoon, treasure💎)

"Yeah, it's not like he cares." Saeron smiled even if she felt a pang in her chest, "Let's go, I might fall even harder for him." She chuckles and pulled her friend with her for their next class.

~~~

"Dude, you should at least thank the girl, I think that's quite expensive." Renjun suggested, examining the accessory Saeron had given Hyuck as a present.

"I would– later." The younger smiled to himself, eyes still glued at the book he was supposed to he reading but he couldn't focus.

"Yea- wait! You know who the girl is already?!" Renjun sat up straight, his eyes wide in shock.

Donghyuck giggled and nodded his head cutely. "Yeah like, 3 months ago." He replied, unsure of his answer.

"And you didn't even tell us?" Jeno butts in, pouting at his friend.

"You guys never asked." The male rolled his eyes playfully and snatched the necklace from Renjun's hand.

"That girl has taste in gifts, you don't look gay with that." Jaemin complimented, making Jeno smack him in the head.

"You're the only gay here." Jeno mumbles, "Yeah, gay for you." The younger wriggled his eyebrows at Jeno who turned away and broke eye contact. Making the other laugh at his reaction.