☆Chapter 18: Forest

"Wake up everyone!" Mark shouted as he clap his hands. "We're going out today, get your lazy ass up." He pulled Haechan's and Jeno's arm to get them to stand up. The two groaned before standing up.

"Is Seungyeon already awake?" Chenle groggily said and yawned.

"I think so, Renjun told me she was sick. They slept in the room." Mark informed and the dolphin nodded his head.

"What's up anyway? It's like, 6am in the morning." Jaemin asks as he stretch.

"We'll check out the forest, remember?" The eldest answered, picking up the pillows and folding the blankets neatly.

"Morning." Seungyeon, who just exited the kitchen, greeted with a small smile.

"You still sick?"

"I'm fine Lele, no need to worry. Anyway, hurry up and eat breakfast." She went near her best friend and put her arms around his shoulder, tiptoeing a bit because of their height difference.

"Where's Sohyon?" The girl asks.

"I think she washed up." He answered as they make their way to the kitchen.

"Seungyeon." A voice called her, she turned her head to the side. "Yeaaah?"

"How about we both stay here? Your temperature is still not going back to normal." Renjun eyed the girl.

"No, I'm going with them and you can't change my mind." She firmly said and sat down. Renjun sighed at her stubborness and helped with serving the food.

"Should we bring guns?" Jeno looked at Mark, waiting for him to respond.

"Uh yeah? We're not sure what's out there. Better to be safe than sorry."

"Will someone stay here?" Haechan glanced at everyone as he place utensils on the table.

"Seung–"

"Hey, I said I'm going." She cut off Jaemin, "Chill, I was gonna ask if you wanted more food." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah sure." The girl smiled cheekily and stretched out her arm with her plate on her hand.

None of them spoke and tried to finish their food as quick as they can.

"We'll wash the dishes later." Jaemin announced, the others exited the kitchen to change clothes and to also get guns.

"Seungyeon~ come here. Try this on, I managed to grab this before we left the store." Sohyon called her and handed the clothes to her.

"This looks comfortable, thank youuu." She hugged the younger girl and entered the bathroom. Seungyeon did her morning rituals.

Feeling satisfied with how she looks, she exited the bathroom.

"Eww what a copy cat." She muttered, Renjun playfully rolled his eyes. "I changed first, for your information." He grinned.

"Wow, couple goals." Haechan blurted and wiped his non existent tears.

"Disgusting." Renjun and Seungyeon said in unison and laughed.

(I'm too lazy to attach a pic I'm sorry– imagine the clothes Renjun wore in Weekly Idol[during we go up])

"Hey, it's 6:45 already. We should go." Mark shouted from the machine room, patiently waiting for his friends to prepare themselves.

"Here." Renjun handed the girl a gun which she gladly accepted. "I hope we find something." She sighed, he held her hand and squeezed it.

All of them gathered near the bunker's door, waiting for Mark to open it. He gave them a thumbs up and pressed something before exiting the room.