i ship us too

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗢𝗢𝗛𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗖 ! ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[050219]

for elysian, they were extremely nervous for their first appearance at isac. the five girls just debuted, didn't have the biggest fandom and weren't friends with too many idols. and as for hyunjin, she just didn't want to trip up in the middle of a relay. because that's embarrassing.

i mean sure they could use the promotion but they come from a big company, most of them were dreading it. "what's the point of this?" talia groaned in the changing room. "the outfits are cute, stop complaining!" sora snapped at her, laughing soon after at the silly face she pulled.

"and you get to see your boyfriend!" angel teased, giggling at talia just blushed in response. she was about to defend herself when their manager announced it was time for them to go out to the main hall.

after they had done the little introduction ceremony, it was time for the games to begin. the girls didn't know what was going on but all they knew was that it didn't include them so they found their seats and just chatted between themselves.

it was pretty enjoyable for the most part, which kind of shocked the girls, as they were expecting it to be so scary. all of them except moon and talia (who stayed with twice and stray kids, mainly because the leader wanted to continue braiding mina's hair and talia wanted to secretly interact with her boyfriend) walked from their seats to the other side of the hall where red velvet, nct and monsta x were sat.

the red velvet members quickly jump up from their seats to hug the three girls which they kindly returned. yeri pulled sora onto her lap, hyunjin,
irene and seulgi quickly began chatting and angel turned to the row in front where mark was sitting and ruffled his hair, causing him to turn around.

but then the female archery gets called up and the three girls had to leave with pouts on their faces. the girls quickly went backstage and changed into their katniss everdeen inspired outfits, black face paint streaked across each of their faces, showing they meant business.

idols' reactions to this were caught on the big screen, mainly elysian giving a thumbs up, moon trying not to laugh and then monsta x's and red velvet's reaction (which was purely them just laughing). hyunjin felt her smile widen seeing the dimple boy grinning at her and her members antics.