twenty one

𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟱𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟱𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗪. 𝗦𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗡

It's been nearly two months of ELYSIAN's hiatus (due to a car crash four members were involved in)  but the seven girls are back and ready to release for their awaiting comeback!

The four girls who were involved, Moon, Angel, Kimberly and Mei were stated to not have any extreme injuries, but needed the rest to recover either way. Which is the explanation for such a quick response.

Just before the crash though, ELYSIAN were rumoured to originally comeback with a sub-unit song featuring a foreign artist, but the sub-unit in question (the same four girls involved in the crash) obviously couldn't happen due to following events.

In the statement explaining their upcoming activities, JYP explained they will be coming back as seven, so the four girls don't get too overworked. He also explained member Moon, who was filming for her debut movie, will be back at filming for that as well.

Since the hiatus, we haven't seen or heard from the other three members besides member Talia, who released her mixtape #1999.

Confirmed to be an early September comeback, we can't wait to see the seven girls on stage again!
Read the official statement here and listen to Talia's self-produced mixtape here!

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(0012) JYP, it's been not even two months... let your artists rest.

(7471) I understand there wasn't any serious injury but more than injury comes from a crash.. the ptsd, small things like headaches and random pains and they will be working nonstop .. is he really thinking this through?

(3102) JYP at it again, money before the artists.

(6654) I wish them nothing but health and success. It's sad to know they will all be struggling and probably are too afraid to speak up.

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.