six

𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟳𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                                 𝗖

𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟳𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝗖. 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔.

In the last two years, girl group ELYSIAN has been dominating the charts, winning multiple awards and putting out music on top of music, they're really on a roll.

They've been circulated in rumours every now and then, but still remain one of the top girl groups, although they're just two years in the game!

Just yesterday though, the internet was in shock at the sudden announcement from ELYSIAN's companies JYP and KQ Entertainment about the addition of two new members.

❝ 𝗔𝗦 𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜 𝗔𝗟𝗕𝗨𝗠, 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗞𝗜𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗜, 𝗪𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗟. ❞

The statement continued to talk about how the two girls have always been apart of the original lineup and that they were added so late due to health reasons. A picture of the girls surfaced the internet once their personal SNS accounts were made.

Updates on ELYSIAN's KPOFILE profile has shown us that member Kimberly (right) is JYP's second thai female girl group member

Updates on ELYSIAN's KPOFILE profile has shown us that member Kimberly (right) is JYP's second thai female girl group member. She's set to be the lead vocalist and apart of the dance line and is also a 97' liner, see her SNS profiles, here.

The girl on the right is well know for her producing skills, being one of the top young female producers, she's worked on music for big names like TWICE, ARIANA GRANDE, RED VELVET, PIA MIA, GOT7, DON TOLIVER and even ELYSIAN's past albums, as well as being rumoured to have worked on the upcoming release.

Her name is Shen Mei (her stage name is assumed to be just Mei) and she's going to be representing ELYSIAN as the main dancer, lead rapper and vocalist. She was born in the year 1999 in China, see her SNS profiles here.

What are your thoughts on the new members? Check ELYSIAN's updated KPROFILE for more information on them here.

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(+1737) New members? For what? Does JYP want to ruin Elysian's career? They're successful enough, it's their fourth mini album and they want to add new members now? A joke. ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

(-2048) I think they'll add a new touch to the group, but I know they'll get a lot of hate, I'll give them the best of luck!

(+9283) Is it just me of Kimberly is seriously ugly? Why does JYP want ELYSIAN to have a downfall so badly? So he can keep his new girl group on top?

(+5593) It's a bit late but I think it's a good idea, whether or not they were actually supposed to debut with the others, or just are to make people forget the dating scandal is beyond me though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.