Chapter 4 - Mine

Wheein POV

I stared shocked at what was in front of me. "Y-Yugyeom." I say and almost immediately I feel tears in my eyes. He turns around and gasps "W-Wheein you're home early." I let the tears fall and step back "W-Why?" Yugyeom attempts to walk towards me but I step back again. "I can explain-" He begins but I cut him off "You don't need to." He looks at me and then at the floor. "Wheein please!" I lose it and slap him "I gave everything for you, Yugyeom! And you repay me by cheating on me!" Yugyeom looks at me with a glare "You bitch!" He grabs me by my hair and throws me to the floor.

I widen my eyes and look up at him "How dare you slap me!" He says and moves foward. I move back and say "At least I don't go whoring around with other people!" Yugyeom's gaze darkens again "You're going to regret that!" I scramble up from the floor and run to the door but Yugyeom grabs my arm and knocks me down. "You ungrateful bitch!" He yells at me, I crawl back "After all I did for you!" And I growl "You did nothing for me, you never even got a job!" And almost on cue he throws a punch at me but I dodge it. I get up and go for the door, luckily I make it and just as I was about to walk out I say "Next time you cheat, make sure not to make it obvious."

As soon as I shut the door I cry and run to Starlit bar. I stopped to text Sohye and tell her what happened.

Wheein🌟: Sohye, can I stay at your place?

Sohye❤❤: Sure, but why?

Wheein🌟: I'll explain when I get there, I'm going to Starlit Bar first.

Sohye❤❤: Okay, Just be safe.

Wheein🌟: I will, don't worry.

I put my phone back in my bag and soon enough I make it to Starlit. When I enter IU notices me and her smile turns to a frown. She rushes over to me and says "Honey, What happened?" I know I probably look like a mess right now but I could care less. As soon as she says that I start crying again, IU seems to get the sign and gives me a big hug "Darling, I'm so sorry." She rubs comforting circles on my back. When my cries are reduce to small sobs and whimpers IU pulls away "I know what will make you feel better!" She takes my hand and drags me to the bar, then she tells me to sit down and I do. "Two of the strongest drinks please!" She yells at the bartender.

"Trust you me you'll feel better after one." She hands me a shot glass and I hesitate before putting it against my mouth. IU nudges my shoulder before telling me to 'go on' and I comply. Almost immediately I feel drunk, I ask for another one. IU gives me the other glass before saying "I have to go, don't get too drunk."

Before I know it I drank 8 shots of the liquid and I started dancing and having the time of my life, totally forgetting about Yugyeom. All of a sudden I got pulled into a chest and I look up to see the woman who was staring at me that one time while I was dancing. "Pretty things like you aren't supposed to be in a place so crowded." She says and I stumble "Whoa, who are y-you?" I slurr and she chuckles "Drunk already?" She tsked. She drags me away from the crowd and brings me back to the bar.

"Tell me, what brought you here, exactly?" I look away, dizzy "B-boyfriend broeku up wit me." I mumble and the lady gasps "Why would he break up with a pretty girl like you?" She asks but I couldn't hear her, In fact I couldn't hear or see anything. Soon enough I'm engulfed by darkness and the last thing I hear is...

"Finally, you're mine."

-

MoonlitChaeng