Chapter 6 - Shattered

(Unedited)

Author POV

Wheein's world had shattered in a few hours. First she caught her boyfriend cheating on her. Then, Hwasa the most dangerous mafia leader in Korea and maybe the whole world, had confessed her love for Wheein. And Wheein knew there was no escape, that Hwasa wouldn't give up.

"You could take anyone else, why me?" Wheein asks and Hwasa pulls back. "You're captivating, once I saw you I new you were mine." Hwasa said while getting up "Now if you excuse me, I have important matters to take care of." She says and makes her way to the the door. "Also," Hwasa looks back at me ",Don't try to escape, not like you can anyways." Hwasa snickers before turning back around and shutting the door.

And for the billionth time in a day, Wheein cries like never before.

-

After about two hours Wheein finally stopped crying and curled herself into the bed. "Why me?" She kept whispering to herself.

Wheein's eyes widened in fear when the door opened. A beautiful girl appeared and Wheein crawled back until her back hit the end of the bed. The girl frowned "Don't be afraid, I'm just a maid nothing else." Wheein relaxed and cock her head "My name is Mina, I'm assuming you are Wheein?" Wheein nods and Mina smiles "I came here to bring you food, little one." And Wheein sends her a skeptical smile "Don't worry I didn't poison it!" Mina says and rolls her eyes after. She takes the tray of food and puts it on the nightstand, unexpectedly she sits on the bed where Wheein is. "So tell me about yourself." Mina says. "If Hwasa sent you to find out more about me, tell her it didn't work." Wheein says and Mina pouts "I just wanted to talk you don't have to be so mean about it." Wheein almost felt bad. Almost. "I know it's hard getting kidnapped-" Wheein was filled with rage "How do you know what it feels like?!?" Wheein yells at her and she visibly flinches back "My life was taken away from me in a few hours and worst of all I'm forced to live in a place I don't want to live in!"

Mina sighs "I know what you feel like." Wheein's eyes widen "Y-You were kidnapped?" Wheein asks and Mina nods. "I'll tell you the story when you calm down." Mina says clearly angry. She gets up and grumbles something along the lines of "This is what I get for trying to make friends." Before shutting the door and Wheein is left alone again.

'Maybe I should've been nicer to her, but it was their fault for kidnapping me' Wheein thought.

'I regret going to the bar that night, and coming home early. Maybe then I wouldn't be in a dangerous mafia's house, chained to a bed and drowning in my thoughts.'

-

MoonlitChaeng