Chapter 10- Escape

Wheein POV

Mina and I had gotten super close over three hours. She is super similar to me, she's so sweet, I almost feel sorry for what I'm about to do. "Hey Mina, can I go to the bathroom?". She looks at me and smiles "Yes, follow me." I trail behind her and get the knife ready.

Wait no! I can't stab her she's too sweet. I take the non-sharp side of the knife "Mina, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." She turns around and looks at me. Her eyes widen "Wheein, p-put that d-down." She says looking at the knife. I shake my head and whisper "I'm sorry."

I strike her on the head with the non-sharp side and she falls on the floor. I drop the knife and run for the stairs, soon enough I make it on the main floor. I grin in victory when I see the exit, I start running again but stop when I feel a tug on my wrist that pulls me into a chest. "I got her." I hear them yell. I look up and see a handsome man, he looks down at me and smiles, a smile full of sympathy.

I scream and kick when he lifts me up and starts walking "Please, l-let me go! I don't wanna be here!" I beg the man. He looks at me "Stop moving, you're making it harder for yourself." He says, clearly annoyed. I don't listen start kicking more, he huffs "If you don't stop moving I'll ask Hwasa to whip you until you can't stand up." I stop screaming and kicking after he says that.

He smirks "Good.", right after he says that I'm dropped onto the floor. I look up and see an angry Hwasa glaring at me, I look to the side and see three other people. Mina is one of those three people, she's being comforted by another girl and a guy. "Thank you, Namjoon." Hwasa says and grabs me off the floor "You're getting it when we get home." She whispers in my ear.

I gulp and Hwasa grabs my arm harshly. As she's dragging me to the elevator I look back and see Mina staring at me, a glint of disappointment in her eyes. I turn around when Hwasa shoves me in the elevator.

Just ths two of us...

Alone in the elevator...

My eyes widen at the thought of that and I start to panic.

-

Hwasa's angry boys

MoonlitChaeng