ii

shuichi's POV

i woke up to someone poking my face. "h-huh?" i looked up to see a pair of purple eyes smiling at me. "k-kokichi?" kokichi smiled. "you finally woke up, sleepyhead! it's time for breakfast." he stated.

"ah, right. thank you for waking me up," i thanked him.

"oh! by the way, i found my keys so i won't need to stay another night." kokichi said before leaving.

part of me wanted him to stay, but the other was telling me to leave it.

i decided to leave it. i had a quick shower and threw on my usual attire but without my hat.

just as i was leaving, i saw a note on the door. kokichi, i thought. i immediately shook my head and put the note in my pocket. i decided i would read it later.

i got out of my dorm and locked it and made my way to the dining hall.

it was going to be another day in hell.

kokichi's pov

to be totally honest, i was starving. but i told kirumi otherwise as i wanted to wait for shumai.

i looked once more at the door. still no shuichi. oh well, i'll just ea-

creak!

i heard the door open and looked up at whoever was there. thankfully, it was shuichi! but, he wasn't wearing his hat?

i jumped up from my seat and ran to him. "hey, hey, hey! shumai, why aren't you wearing your emo hat?" i pointed at his head. "o-oh, i just decided not to wear it anymore.." he replied.

by now, everyone was staring at him. i could tell he was uncomfortable, poor him. "hey! pooichi! you have that thing on your head that kaede had! what are you, a copycat?" miu spat.

"ah, no. it was already there before but my hat was covering it." i giggled, he looked pretty funny with it.

"hey! it's so sharp! can i use it for a sword fight?" i grinned. "hey, leave my sidekick alone!" kaito yelled. what a party pooper. "i-i think you look quite handsome without your hat, shuichi!" tsumugi said.

for some reason, after she said that, i felt angry. no, not angry, jealous. jealous? am i really falling for shuichi?

third person pov

shuichi sat down next to kaito and maki and ate a muffin kirumi had made. "degenerate male! do not touch himiko!" shuichi could hear tenko shouting at kokichi.

"but i want her hat!" kokichi pouted. "nyeh, what a pain.." himiko yawned.
"himiko! are you okay?" tenko ran over to himiko's side. himiko let out a sigh.

"hey, sidekick!" shuichi turned his head. "ah, kaito. what is it?" he asked. "i've noticed you and kokichi are getting closer. is that something..going on?" kaito asked, hesitantly saying the last part.

"h-huh? oh, no. kokichi just lost his room keys so i let him stay the night." shuichi explained. "really? well, that explains it, i guess." kaito replied. "anyways, meet me at the courtyard tonight at 10pm!" kaito gave shuichi a thumbs-up before catching up with maki who was leaving the dining hall.

shuichi waved before going back to eating his muffin. "heeyy! keeboy! do robots have dicks or not? answer me!"
shuichi heard kokichi ask keebo. "do not ask such ridiculous questions!"

"awh, you're no fun. oh well, i guess robots can't understand human humour," kokichi said before skipping off. "hey! i shall see you in court!"

shuichi finally finished his muffin and threw the wrapper away. he was looking forward to read novels all day. shuichi stood up and walked towards the dormitories.