vi

shuichi's eyes fluttered open. his eyes quickly adjusted to his surroundings. the garden? what am i doing here? shuichi looked over and his face instantly turned red.

"k-kokichi!" shuichi said, a bit too loud, waking kokichi up. "oh.. hey saihara-san!" kokichi yawned.

"w-we fell asleep in the garden.." shuichi said, trying to hide his blush. kokichi finally sat up and looked around. "eh?!"

"i think we should go back to our dorms and get changed," shuichi helped kokichi up. "say..saihara.. did you do anything..kinky, to me?" kokichi smirked. "i mean, i was pratically vulnerable."

"h-huh?! no! i swear!" shuichi said defensively.

"nee-heehee! i was just joking, shuichi. no need to morph into a tomato!"

"whatever.." shuichi said, flustered. "wowies, shuichi! it's so easy to make you flustered!" kokichi teased.

"anyways, i'll be going now," shuichi waved at kokichi and walked away. "hey! wait up!"

"where have you guys been?" kaito asked as shuichi and kokichi stepped into the dining hall. "we-" kokichi cut him off. "i just overslept, and my guess is that shuichi did too!"

kaito looked suspiciously at kokichi and shrugged. "well, okay. but miu wants to show us something in the computer room. so just finish breakfast and go there, i guess," kaito said as he walked out. "see ya, sidekick!"

shuichi and kokichi sat down and ate their breakfast. kokichi teasing shuichi, as always.

"we should go to the computer room now," shuichi said as he stood up.

"i guess you're right," kokichi shrugged. both of them started walking to the computer room.

"heeyyy! we're heereee!" kokichi yelled. "what did the filthy cum dumpster want to talk about?"

"ee! f-filthy?" miu stuttered. "a-anyways, i wanted to talk to you about the virtual world."

"virtual world..?" shuichi raised an eyebrow. "yep! it's like real life, except it isn't real! otherwise known as, virtual reality!" miu announced.

"but didn't monokuma make it? it might be dangerous," maki stated. "nope! i've removed everything that could be used as a murder weapon!"

"so, to enter the virtual world, you have to plug in these two cables," miu said. "the red one is for your conciousness, and the blue one is for your memories. plug the red one to the right and the blue one to your left.  just don't shove 'em in the wrong hole!" miu said.

everyone listened to the rest of the instructions and sat down. "now, just plug the cables into the holes and put the helmet over your head!" miu said. everyone did just that.

|timeskip to miu's body discovery|

"m-miu!" tsumugi said, alarmed.

"a body has been discovered! please.." the body discovert announcement went off. "what happened?" kaito rushed in. "kaito? where have you been?" shuichi asked.

"well, i was taking a nap and the body announcement played off," kaito stated. "why were you taking a nap in the first place?" maki asked. "well, i was just exploring when this blue circle appeared beneath me and before i knew it, i was in the real world."

that's strange.. shuichi thought. "heya!" shuichi heard a familiar voice. "ah, kokichi. what do you need?"

"weeelllll, i just wanted to help you with the investigation!" kokichi grinned. "sure," shuichi started looking around.

"also, i found this bottle of poison on a chair," kokichi said as he directed shuichi to the bottle. "the effects of this posion makes your eyes bloodshot."

"hm, alright," shuichi nodded.

soon, the class trial commenced.

"the only way miu died was because of strangation," shuichi stated.

"how about the poison found a on the chair? she could've been poisoned," himiko argued back. "according to the side effects of the poison, your eyes will become bloodshot. but, miu's eyes weren't red at all!" shuichi defended.

"still, why was there poison in the first place?" kaito asked. "well, since the poison was found on kokichi's seat, my guess is that miu tried to kill kokichi!" shuichi stated.

"miu tried to kill kokichi?!" tsumugi said, startled.

shuichi nodded. "when monotaro was viewing the logs, he said that miu had made a setting where if she touched kokichi, he wouldn't be able to move, leaving him vulnerable. and to further prove my point, miu asked kokichi to meet her on the rooftop. she probably planned to kill kokichi there."

gasps were heard through out the trial grounds.

"but..who's the culprit?" himiko asked.

"gonta no understand.." gonta sighed.

"from my detective work, i have come to a conclusion," shuichi spoke. "it was kokichi."

"huh?" kokichi stared at shuichi. "oohhh! you're talking about me?" kokichi had obvious sarcasm in his voice.

"kokichi..kill miu?" gonta asked, suprised. "i knew it!" kaito yelled.

"nishishi! but are you sure it was me, shuichi?" kokichi stared at shuichi.

"what i meant to say was.. you manipulated someone into commiting the murder."

|after chatting blah blah im bad at writing trials |

"so.. kokichi made gonta do it..?" tsumugi looked down. maki shot kokichi a cold, murderous stare. "ooh, i sure do hope ms assassin doesn't decapitate my head when i'm sleeping!" kokichi grinned.

"gh..!" shuichi felt hot anger boil up inside him. he wasn't made at maki, he was mad at shuichi. mad that he kept trying to hide his feelings.

"drop the act, kokichi."

"hm?" kokichi faced shuichi. "do you enjoy this? the killing game?"

"well, duh! it's-"

"shut up," shuichi's voice cracked a little.

"we both know you don't feel that way! we both know that.. deep inside, you want to end this killing game as much as we want to! so, stop hiding! please.." shuichi cried.

"sidekick? are you okay?" kaito asked, concerned.

"...let's just start the voting. monokuma, do your thing." shuichi felt tears running down his face.

"alright! it's..voting timmeee!" monokuma announced.

everyone stood in silence and began voting.

"alright.. will you make the right descision, or the dreadfully wrong one?"

"and the culprit is.. gonta gokuhara! congrats, you brats survive yet another day!" monokuma sneered.

gonta's execution was brutal. he was stung by god knows how many wasps and was stabbed by a giant wasp. to add even more brutality, he was burnt.

he didn't deserve it, it wasn't his fault.

"why you little.." kaito mumbled. shuichi was too distracted to see what had been happening. "nishishi! i called it," kokichi stood infront of kaito.

"kaito!" maki ran towards him. everyone else followed.

"pathetic," kokichi sneered.

"pathetic? look at yourself." shuichi glanced at kokichi.

"kaito always has us by his side, see? but no one wants to be around you." shuichi coldly stated.

"you're alone, kokichi. and you always will be."