17. Pizza!

ryan woke up pissed. nothing was going to pick him up.

he knew calling pete and the guys to party was a bad idea, but with his parents gone, that was the plan months in advance.

school was supposed to be cancelled today, due to a town holiday, but it was still on. ryan was disgusted.

his head was cloudy and his eyes burned whenever he looked at color. he reeked even after his shower.

nope never mind, there was vomit in his room on the floor.

only six people came, pete, pat, tyler, josh, dominic and ashley. that was it. they ordered some pizza and drank a little, smoked a little, but that's it.

it was fun, but this hangover was not.

he wished he had brendon here to nurse him into health.

he shook his head to get rid of that thought. fuck brendon dude. he doesn't deserve you. pop an asprin and get sexy.

ryan went into the kitchen of his empty house, both parents were at work, and took two asprin and downed it with a swig of mountain dew from the two liter.

he looked around, and the house was still a little messy. there was a note from his mother that read

thanks for drinking our good whiskey! please clean the mess up when you get home from school, george.

we love you baby

xo, mom

ryan groaned and went back into his room.

he threw on tight black leather pants, a plain white t-shirt and a red leather jacket. he slightly jelled his hair and put on a dusting of concealer to cover his blemishes and a tad bit eyeliner. he threw on his shades, grabbed his phone and put on his creepers before driving to school.

this look was unlike ryan. it was one of his few revenge looks. he knew brendon would be begging for mercy later.

----
an: PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS WHAT U THINK K BYE