Chapter 10: The sport festival part 1

"When someone is speaking"

'When someone is thinking'

"When All Might is speaking"

---------------------------------------------

(Midoriya's POV)

3 weeks have passed and the sport festival came, When we arrived someone called Aizawa-sensei "Eraserhead Hii" a girl said "Oh fuck no... Hi Joke" he said "Oh come on Eraserhead, we should date" Miss Joke said laughing "Never" Aizawa-sensei said "Just imagine, a life full of smiles and laugh" She said "What a nightmare" Aizawa said in a bored expression.

"ok brats go change in your PE uniform and prepare for the sport festival" Aizawa said as we entered the big stadium, after changing we were announced by the pro hero Midnight "Is she aware that kids are watching this too right?" Tokoyami said "I don't care" Mineta said drooling, then he was slapped by Tsu-chan "Anyway , ladies and gentlemen we will now hear the opening speech from the top student of class 1A... Izuku Midoriya!" She said and the crowd started cheer. "What? me?" I said confused, then I walked up the stage and said "Hi everyone, I wish everyone luck, and remember... go beyond.." I said 'I always wanted to say this'  I thought "Plus Ultra" the crowd and I said in unison.

"Ok now let's se what will be the first competition" Midnight said "and It is a obstacle race!" she said and everyone prepared "Go" Present Mic yelled and everybody started running, Kachan used his explosions to fly above the others while Todoroki froze everyone in place and passed through the crowd, Uraraka and I used our feline agility to jump above the crowd and started running on all fours.

then the ground started shaking, I looked up and saw 3 zero pointers attacking the students, "this will be easy " I said as I charged OFA at 10% and jumped over them "Midoriya passes on first place" Mic announced then I felt cold, Todoroki froze the robots and started running again "Come here half-an-half bastard" Kachan shouted, and now the 3 of us were running towards the next obstacle.

I kept  going until I saw a canyon with tighropes around "I don't have time for this" I said and charged OFA and used my agility to jump from pillar to pillar "Oh my god! Midoriya is jumping like a cat" Mic said "Well that's his quirk" Aizawa said in a boring-tone.

as I landed I started running in all fours 'dammit I need to stop using both my quirks at the same time or I'll pass out'  I thought while panting. "The last obstacle course is a mine field! Don't worry they are not deadly! Not unless you step on a lot of them" Present Mic yelled , then I started walking carefully through the field "Nerd\Midoriya" I turn around and see Kachan and Todoroki catching up to me.

I runned as fast as I could using the speed of a cheta  and crossed the finish line, "Izuku Midoriya is in first place" Mic shouted "Dammit" Kachan yelled  (The placings are going to be the same  but with Ochako in fifth place).

"Hey Izuku, that was cool, but I have to thank you, I couldn't have done it without you and your teachings" Ochako said panting "Thanks and here" I said handing her a bottle of water and she downed it .

"Our next event will be a cavalary battle, you will have to make a team of at most 4, and steal headbands from others teams. Your teams headband point will be the sum of your points from the previous event." Midnight said 'so I should have 210 points'  I thought "And first place is given 10 million points" she said 'Fuck'  I screamed internally

I went to Ochako to see if she wanted to team up with me and she said "Sure, what kind of girlfriend would let his boyfriend alone!" then someone yelled "hey first place" I turned around to see a girl with pink hair "My name is Mei Hatsume, and I would like to be on your team" she said showing us her 'babies' "Ok you can help us... now we need one more person and I know the perfect one" I said smiling "Hey Tokoyami do you want to join our team?" I asked and he nodded.

"Alright everyone! Lets go!" Midnight said. we went around taking a few headbands, after we got enough we evaded any confrontation, we were going to use the 35 minutes to keep running, but then I saw Todoroki coming at us sending an ice wall blocking our path.

"Ochako, Hatsume use your jet boots" I said "We can't they're busted" Ochako said "Noo may babies" Hatsume yelled "Tokoyami we need your help" I said "Right! Dark shadow!" He said "On it" Dark shadow said trying to attack Todoroki, but was backed away by Kaminari's electricity.

'they must've figured out Dark shadow's weakness'  I thought charging OFA in my right arm "Hold on tight " I said as I created a blast of wind making Todoroki's team back away "Wow Izuku" Ochako said "Nerd!" I heard Kachan yelling while propelling himself at us, he was about to take the headband when "Time's up" Midnight yelled .

'Thank god'  I thought .

 Our team passed the second round, we were going to face Todoroki's team, Kachan's team and the tired guy, Shinso's team.

--------------------------------------------

End of chapter 10