Chapter 14: training with pro heroes

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"All Might"

-------------------------

(Midoriya's POV)

I was so excited and scared at the same time since I was going to meet All Might's teacher, he said his hero name was Gran Torino but now he was officially retired, I walked to class and was greeted by Ochako giving me a quick peck on the cheek, I waved at Kachan and then I sat down on my chair.

As Aizawa-sensei started explaining that we were going to take the train to reach our destinations, I noticed that Iida was spacing out, which is strange since he always kept attention to class.

Then I remembered that his brother was ricovered to the hospital after fighting against the hero killer : Stain . ' I should ask him how he and his brother are doing '  I thought.

(Flashback - No one POV)

Right before the last event of the sport festival, the pro hero Ingenium was patrolling the city, when suddenly he heard a scream of help, He rushed towards the sounds and found himself in a dark alley.

He then saw the hero killer about to kill a young hero, but then Stain turned around and charged at him, Ingenium was beated by the hero killer and badly injured.

When Iida learned about that he left the sport festival and went to see his brother at the hospital, when he got there he saw his brother's conditions and learned that he was going to retire since he couldn't walk anymore.

(Flashback ends -  Midoriya's POV)

We just reached the train station and I decided to talk to Iida "Hey Iida are you okay?" I asked "Yes don't worry about me" he said with fake smile "Ok... if you ever need something I'll be there for you, we are friends right?" I said he smiled and said "Sure, thank you Midoriya" 

Then he walked away, "Is he really ok?" Ochako asked "I don't know, but I'm not stupid, he will go after the hero killer" I said "I hope he'll be ok" she said concerned .

Since Mirko agency was a few stops after mine, we decided to take the same train, we sat down next to each other, after a few minutes a feel weight on my arm, I turned my head and saw Ochako sleeping peacfully on my shoulder, I blushed a bit since I was still not used to do couple things in public.

When I arrived at my stop I woke Ochako up and told her that I had to go, so she kissed me good bye and I walked away, a few minutes later I reached a old house, 'Well... this is the place All Might told me to go'  I thought and knocked at the door.

Nobody answered so I decided to open the door, but when I entered I saw a man laying on the ground in a pool of blood.

The old man then stood up and asked me "Young boy, who are you?" I looked at him "I'm Izuku Midoriya, All Might's successor, you happen to be Gran Torino?" I said "Yes that's me but, who are you?" he asked "Izuku Midoriya" I said "Who?" he asked p...

The old man then stood up and asked me "Young boy, who are you?" I looked at him "I'm Izuku Midoriya, All Might's successor, you happen to be Gran Torino?" I said "Yes that's me but, who are you?" he asked "Izuku Midoriya" I said "Who?" he asked placing a hand on his left hear 'Oh my God... Even if he was All Might's master, he is too old, I need to inform All Might of his state'  I thought and said "I'm sorry sir but I came here to master One For All, not fooling around, now if you excuse me... I have to make a call."