the first day part 2

(ok before we begin I feel the need to say that there is probably gonna be one more part of 'the first day' after this. Anyway back to the story and thanks for reading!!)

Kokichi got really nervous hearing All Might say "let the fun begin" and the nerves got to him and out of pure instinct he grabbed Shuichi's hand. Shuichi had pretended not to notice for he was also nervous and holding Kokichi's hand was comforting in a way. But of course they kept their hand holding well hidden.

Then All Might was calling out names and having the people he called stand in certain spots, which eventually became groups labeled like general studies, 1-A, 1-B, 2-A,2-B, and 3-C.

Soon Kokichi and Shuichi were called up and on there way up they eventually let go of each others hands. All Might had told them to go stand in the spot where class 1-A students were. Shuichi immediately was excited

"why all of a sudden are you excited?" "Well, according to my mom class 1-A is the hardest class to get into, apperantly you have to have an almost to perfect score to get in" "oh wow".

Then they heard someone else get called to the 1-A group, his name was Rantaro Amami "he's the green haired guy I saw in the hallway earlier" Kokichi said trying not to chuckle at what a scene he almost made with his roommate earlier

"oh yeah, his roommate isn't over here though" "well I guess some people get luck like us and others don't like Rantaro and his roommate" "guess so" Shuichi said smiling.

After everyone was sorted into there class groups, they got to meet their classmates. Kokichi and Shuichi had stuck together and met some people like the Rantaro dude and some other people like this one person named Deku which wasn't his real name but everyone called him that.

Kaito and Maki who were boyfriend and girlfriend, Todoroki, Bakugou, Miu, Kiibo, and these were the people that Kokichi and Shuichi became friends with after them meeting. Although Bakugou won't admit that he's friends with anyone.

After the meet they got handed their uniforms and went outside to show Aizowa sensei what they can do with there powers.

(Once again probably final time to be continued)