Chapter 7

I was at Chloe's house, we were all alone and I was uncomfortable. She sat beside me and she was smiling at me.

"Since you lost on quitting on me. You have a punishment.'' She removed my glasses on my face and messed my hair. "Much better. Let's begin."

We were done for that day. I wanted to tell her that I can't go next Friday and Saturday. I need those two days. I was sure, I can't go on Saturday because I need rest.

"I can't go here next week. My family has a plan for that week."

"Yeah me too, thank God you said it. My mom told me to clear my schedule on Friday night. I don't have an idea why."

"So can I go now?" I asked.

"Wait Nate", she stood up then sat on my lap facing me and her hands on my shoulder. My heartbeats were fast, I couldn't move because she was so close to me. "Look, after I see your normal you, I can't control myself with you. But I started to fall for you since you tutor me in your nerd look. Then I fall deeply into your normal look. You are too different from the other boys I dated."

She stopped talking for a second and looked seriously into my eyes. "Do you like me Nate? Please be honest. I have a feeling that you like me too since you never say my name. Why are you scared of saying my name?"

It was true I never ever say her name in our conversation or when we were talking. I only realized it after she said. What's wrong with me? Maybe I can't say it because I like her. I can't say a single word.

Her face was moving slowly close to me and her lips touched on mine. I can't push her because I kinda like it. We kissed and my hands started to move from her hips to her back. We both stopped and looked at each other's eyes.

She said, "I knew it. You like me."

I whispered, "Yeah." I shook my head, "But this is wrong. You have a boyfriend"

She giggled, "I forget that part. I can't break up with him. He still has an upcoming championship to play and it will be awkward if we are cheering him and he is the player inside. Plus he will be sad and can't concentrate on the game because of me if I break up with him. Please understand Nate. But after the game, I will break up with him"

"So I need to wait? You're going to have two relationships? The fake and the secret."

"Don't be mad, I don't like it. I don't want to ruin Jacob's dream because of you. We're doing a favor to him."

"What? Okay I promise I will for you."

"You didn't hear what I said earlier? I can't control myself whenever I'm with you. You could be my secret lover. We level up Nate from secret friends to secret lover", she smiled.

"A secret lover huh? Okay."

She was happy, "Yeah. I want you to be comfortable with me Nate. Please say my name. Come on, you can do it."

"Chloe", I said.

She giggled, "Now say 'Chloe please kiss me', come on".

I sighed, "Chloe please kiss me." Then we kissed again.

"I should go now. See you tomorrow Chloe."

"I like it, the word Chloe. Since you still have a punishment, I want you to come here tomorrow without glass and your hair must be messy. In other words, make yourself hot."

"Okay ma'am. I got to go now."

She smiled, "Bye Nate take care."

"Bye Chloe."