Seven

Several months have passed since Eugene and I made the bet. Adrian has been happily working at the restaurant we all went to breakfast at. Adrian and Eugene are now best friends and do everything together. So Eugene is almost always at our apartment.

I got a new job, away from the creep boss of mine. It was at some corporate place. I was a secretary. So I did basically the same thing, but I got paid more and I didn't have to call as many people. My new boss was a woman and she was amazing.

Life was going pretty good. Except for the little pest we call Eugene.

It was Saturday, Adrian had to go to work early to prep. I was still in my pajamas, watching Finding Nemo. One of my favorite movies.

The door opened and closed. I heard some rustling and foot steps and then  Eugene plopped himself on the couch beside me.

"You know, if you are gonna be here all the time, start paying rent," I muttered.

"I can pay the entire rent if it would please you."

I threw a pillow at him.

"Stop with that talk. I think it's gotten even more annoying," I muttered.

Honestly, since the bet started, her being doing what he can to annoy the piss out of me. I was so over it. There was no way I was ever going to fall sir someone so utterly annoying and infuriating.

"Let's go to an amusement park today," Eugene spoke up and he realized I wasn't going to talk first.

"What are we sixteen?"

"Hey they are fun."

I looked over at Eugene. And I was a little shocked. He looked young. His face looked excited and he doesn't look as mean as when I first met him. He actually looked, happy.

I silently kicked myself. I was going to regret this.

"Sure. Let's go."

"Go get dressed then! We have a big day ahead of us. Plus we need to leave now to be able to enjoy rides all day," he nodded.

I sighed and got up, walking to my room. I slipped off my pajamas and got a pair of high waisted shorts from my drawer and put them on. I went to my closet and got out my nice light blue flowing tank top.

I slipped on my regular black vans and before I left my room I made sure I put on deodorant. I walked out of my room. Eugene nodded and we left the house.

"So what amusement park are we going to?" I asked as we climbed into his car.

"Disney World."

I turned and looked at Eugene. His face was beaming.

"That's in Florida. How on earth are we going to get there? Planes take forever with lay overs," I said.

"I have my own jet. We can make it in four hours with no stops. Also I know that Monday and Tuesday your firm is off so plan to stay for a few days. Adrian is already down there."

"Adrian is at work," I stated.

"Sadly no. I told him about this awhile ago. We both knew you wouldn't agree. But, I can work magic. So let's go," Eugene pouted.

I knew why they were doing this. My birthday was tomorrow. I told them I wanted nothing and to do nothing. I knew Adrian wasn't going to listen. But Eugene wasn't close enough to me.

"I told you two-"

"This isn't for your birthday. We are respecting that. But this is me inviting my favorite pair of twins to Florida. I do have some work to do down there. So please accompany me and have some fun while you are there."