The Principal

Noone's POV

Izuku was currently in science, on a Wednesday morning. He was having absolute fun with his lab partner Denki. Denki was making him laugh at his corny jokes. This laughter warmed Izuku's damaged heart. With everyone's help and support, Izu began regaining the usual shimmer in his eyes. Almost how light dances on water or gazing upon the stars in the night sky.

Everyone seemed accomplished to get the lovely boy to smile again. But someone else's help was far superior to all the others. The embrace that Izuku shared with Mr. Bakugou, feeling cared about and free to let out all these dark emotions he has been suppressing for who knows how long. Katsuki almost teared up himself when he saw Izuku start to break apart in front of him. 

He felt compassion and love towards Izuku and wanted to protect him from the cruel world. He wanted to keep Izuku in his arms tightly afraid that he would unravel again. He came to this one conclusion. A conclusion that can lead to the loss of his job and the cruel embarrassment of his little Izu. Katsuki loved him. With his heart, mind, and soul. He wanted to protect him from the animals of the world, him being one of them. Marking Izu with his lust-filled hazy eyes. Katsuki couldn't stop thinking of the boy. He couldn't stop thinking of the man he had yet to become.

A teacher loving his student...sounds so wrong...but feels so right.

Izuku walked down the hall to find teachers to help. He was finally back to his bright and shining self. Izuku was especially happy because that would have not happened if Mr. Bakugou didn't help him. If he didn't notice the teary eyes or the ache that Izu felt in his heart. Izuku would have broken into little pieces far from repair.

Looking through all the classrooms he stumbled upon Mr.Todoroki trying to put up some signs and borders in his classroom. Izuku smiled and finally had something to do. He was getting extremely bored trying to find work to do.

"Hi Mr. Todoroki, can I help you with anything?" Izuku asked as he walked into the room. He shined his usual grin as he waited for a response from the tall principal. "Yes Midoriya, I actually do need a little help, can you just tape these borders on the side please?"Todoroki said while closing the door gently. Izuku obligated and went straight to taping.

Todoroki slowly walked up behind Izuku as Izu thought deeply about what he was going to learn about in math as he bordered the classroom. Todoroki had his cheeks flushed once he got as close as he could to Izuku. Izuku being in his head for the past 5 minutes then eventually started to notice how close Todoroki actually was. 

He was just about to ask him what he needed but in a quick move, Todoroki pinned Izuku to the wall. Todoroki then put his hand on the back of Izu's neck and leaned in to kiss him. Izuku completely surprised at what was happening didn't get the chance to move away or say anything. Todoroki kissed him passionately and moved his hands across Izu's body.

Izuku protested with muffled stops with Todoroki's tongue dominating his mouth.  Izuku was now trying to shove Todoroki off. Then in a blink of an eye, Todoroki was pulled off Izu.

Katsuki's POV

Damn where the hell is that pipsqueak. I need his help setting up these fucking stupid posters. He's always around so where the hell is he. Fucking inconvenience. I started to walk up the 3rd floor and gazing through each of the classrooms. Where the hell is that little green-haired little sh-, I got to the last classroom. 

Huh, Language Arts, I'll give it a peek. As soon as I walked in I saw something that really pissed me off. It was Izuku with that bastard half and half.  What the hell is he doing?! I pulled his sorry ass right off a panting Izuku. Jesus what the hell was he going to do. I felt something run into my chest. It was Izuku, he looked like he was gonna cry or something.

I gently sat him down at one of the desks. I grab Todoroki by the collar, "What the hell is wrong with you Icyhot?"

"So you think you're always squeaky"