5

Right now I just want you to stay with me, so we can live for eternity, ain't for no tears left to cry, so am picking it up.

"Where we going" Dani whined as she followed Kojo in her her big T and sweat pants. "Kojooo" she whined as she got into my his all white Mercedes.

"Where we going" she asked as she strapped up. "Mall duh, I can't get you wearing allat t shirt and baggy stuff, seeing you in that dress Dani, damn you need more of that" Kojo said as he realized he was actually going to spend his money on a girl, he must be insane.

As they reached the mall Dani smiled a little.

They first went to the all clothes section.

"Uhuhm,,,,I like this one, but it says $50, oh my ghost, Kojo I can't afford that really" she whispered as he chuckled seeing how Dani reacted, it brought out a different side of him.
"Dani, ion know what you talking bout, but if you think your nigga bout to bring you here and he broke then I ain't your nigga" he said as she raised an eyebrow.

"You can have anything you want, that's on me" he said as she still felt nervous. "Here have ma black card, spend the shit outta this and ima be your bag man" he said as she took the card with total shock.

After getting, all her fav designers and girly stuff they ate in the food court then wen ahead to get some shoes...

1hour later....

"Uhmmm,,,,Dani, I gotta be somewhere right now, I'll be back before dinner, uhm,,,in your room, I left some cash, and a present" Kojo said as her eyes widened.

"Isn't it too much, you spent...." She paused as he kissed her. "Ssssh" he hushed her as he kissed her cheek then down to her neck while she tried her best not to moan.

"See you later, don't open up unless its the boys" he said as she nodded.

Few minutes later Knight and Remy stopped by with hella snacks...

Dani Ronsin.
"Oooo,thank you" I said as they handed me the bags of snacks. "So we was thinking we come spend some time with miss beautiful" Remy said as I smiled. "Ya'll wanna play a race" I asked as they looked at me like I was weird.
"Set it up" they said as I did.

Giving everyone their controller we played a three man racing game, I had the Lamborghini. "Oooh somebody going smooth" Knight said as he choose a Lamborghini too. "Well ima  go all different taking the Porch with a...."

"Okay okay" I stopped Remy before he started boasting cause he loved cars, he was actually a local let's say illegal racer.

"How much ya all wanna bet the first race" I asked. "Haha, I put $50 on this shit" Remy boasted as he placed the money on the center piece. "I put $80, watch you loose" Knight laughed. "Okay boys I put a $100" I said as they laughed so hard until I took out a 100 bill.

I knew I could beat these niggas.

Kojo.....[Dark].
I sat in ma office arranging the bills with Cody ma right hand as we smoked some joints. "How's everything bro" he asked as I nodded good.

"You seen lil boy around" I asked him referring to Jordan.

"Nigga think he made now, you ain't offing him" Cody asked. "Nah, I want him to watch something before I do" I smirked.

"So bout' Dani, (Day-ni)" he asked as I smiled. "Ay that look that look" Cody teased. "She aright, I took her shopping...."

"Wait holdup, you take a girl go shopping bruh, what she do to you man, some African voodoo type shit or She from Haiti" Cody asked making me chuckle.
"I wish, but she got it coming natural, and big ole me just taking ma sweet time, cause she ain't going no were" I said as Cody looked at me crazy.

"Okay enough of this joint" he said.

2hours later....

Walking into the crib I was taken back a little as I saw Dani jumped on me hugging me. "I can't believe you got me an iPhone 11pro max and its custom made you're so amazing" she smiled as she got down. "Say I am, and what the hell these niggas doing with ma Xbox" I asked.

"Actually, I set it up, and they over looked a real lil girl like me and I took out a $300 out their pockets" she said as I looked at the boys in a shock. "Yow she set this game up, talking bout let's race its probably a cheat" Remy said as he kept checking the game settings.

"Chill man, sister just rendered us broke face it" Knight consoled him as I laughed. "You really not giving them their money back" I asked Dani as she played with it. "Nope, they gon' learn to respect the fact that woman also played a role in creating that electronic" she smiled as she went over to them ruffing up their hairs.

I couldn't help but laugh. That's all I been doing around Dani, she bring out this side ian never knew I had.

Feeling tired I held Dani's hand dragging her upstairs. As we reached my room I pulled her up into ma bed and held her so she couldn't escape. "Let's sleep" I mumbled. "No I gotta go down"
"Just for some time" I said as she relaxed.

And I was off.

Dani Ronsin.
"How it look" the beautician asked me as I spread my freshly done Cardi b nails into my wavy long font lace wig hair.

The color was pink and matched ma nails. "This amazing Harmony" I said to my new friend as he smiled. "I got you always girl and don't worry bout it, he already paid" Harmony said as I saw Kojo waiting outside. I thanked Harmony and then walked outside making sure Kojo sees the new me.

"Ooooooo shit" he shouted as he smiled widely and spun around then walking to hug me. "Uhuh boy" I said as I waved ma nails in his face. "Damn, somebody boujie now" he said as I chuckled.

"You look so beautiful, exactly the woman I wanna see damn, let's go show off" he did as i blushed.

I was back....