BokuAka - Falling

A/N: i'm very well aware some of these characters don't go to the same high school but i truly don't care enough to change it so thanks.

          Akaashi Keiji might be the polar opposite of Bokuto Koutarou. He might be quiet and reserved, and maybe even a little cold. And Bokuto might very well be loud and open about everything. But Akaashi knows he'd kill to be in a relationship with Fukurodani's ace, Bokuto.

          Honestly, Akaashi doesn't really think anything could go wrong. Bokuto seems loud and proud enough to either agree on a relationship, or forget about the confession days later if he didn't share mutual feelings. So Akaashi doesn't know why he's still waiting.

          Probably because I'd look like a moron dating him. Everybody thinks I'm cold and rude, meanwhile Bokuto is always happy, loud, and cheerful. We'd take a lot of crap as a couple.. Akaashi let his mind wander in class.

          To be honest, he couldn't get Bokuto out of his mind. He intervened every minor thought that came into Akaashi's head and the setter couldn't even focus in class.

          After his 4th time zoning out, Akaashi gave up on trying to focus and looked out the window.

          He honestly couldn't understand why he liked Bokuto. I mean, he knew what he liked about him, but he didn't know why he liked those traits. Honestly, if anybody else was as loud and outgoing as Bokuto, Akaashi would find them annoying, but for some reason when it comes to Bokuto, its different. He just.. makes me smile. Akaashi smiled to himself, but quickly wiped the happiness off his face as he remembered he was in class.

          The angelic boy looked down at his empty notebook, and back up to notice every student scribbling notes onto pages. Akaashi picked up his pencil and pressed it to the notebook, his serious expression getting more intense as he started writing.

          Meanwhile, Kenma Kozume had not been paying attention in class, either. He had just beaten a level on his PSP when he noticed everyone had notes written down in their books. The teacher quickly erased the board and Kenma squinted his eyes and looked around until his eyes landed on Akaashi.

          Akaashi's writing stuff in his notebook. He has a really serious expression, too. He must have gotten the notes. Kenma thought as he slightly leaned over to look at Akaashi's notebook.

          The only thing written down was-

          Bokuto Keiji  Bokuto Keiji  Bokuto Keiji  Bokuto Keiji  Bokuto Keiji  Bokuto Keij-

          Akaashi must've written it 174,983 times in his notebook and he didn't look like he was going to stop anytime soon. He kept the same serious expression while continuing writing as Kenma leaned back into his seat.

          Is he.. is he referring to Bokuto-senpai? The same Bokuto-senpai who is infamous for literally always falling for the plastic-wrap sliding-door prank? Wh- Kenma thought, internally surprised. Not only because Bokuto was considered an idiot to Kenma, but also because Akaashi, the smart kid who never talks and is slightly cold towards other, was writing his own first name with Bokuto.

          "What the fuck?" Kenma whispered under his breath as he turned back to the teacher.

          Akaashi continued writing for the rest of class. Eventually, once the bell rang, they all packed up and Akaashi quickly made his way to the volleyball courts after meeting up with Bokuto.

          Once Kenma found Kuroo, they started their walk home. The pudding-head softly tugged Kuroo's sleeve and looked up at him.

          "Do you know the second-year Akaashi Keiji?" Kenma asked in a not-so-bored tone of voice, which surprised Kuroo.