IwaOi - Bets

Oikawa and Iwaizumi have been dating for two months now. They'd show all the PDA they want at school but won't do anything that'd get their parents called. The truth is, they both agreed to not tell their parents about them dating. Specifically because they knew they wouldn't be allowed to be alone together anymore. As of now, and before they started dating, they went to each other's houses all the time, whether the other's parents were home or not, and nobody cared. Even in the last two months, they'll cuddle or make out in each other's rooms with their door closed because they knew their parents wouldn't try to check on them. If they told their parents, there would be no more alone time, no more closed doors, no more normal relationship time. The idea of them needing to be watched or checked on all the time made them shudder.

          What Oikawa and Iwaizumi didn't realize, was that both of their moms already knew they were in a relationship. It was quite obvious, considering how much time they spent together, and their 'sly' winks and lip-biting at the dinner table as they sat across from each other, the 'hidden' love bites on both of their necks, and pretty much everything. They were so obvious, it nearly pained Ms. Oikawa and Ms. Iwaizumi.

          "Mom, can you drop me off at Iwa-chan's house? I'd walk but Iwa-chan told me he wouldn't walk me to his house and I don't want to go alone." Tooru pouted as he looked at his mom, who raised an eyebrow and smirked, slightly chuckling under her breath.

          "Sure thing, Tooru. Go get ready and I'll meet you in the car in 5." Ms. Oikawa shooed away her son as he smiled brightly and ran to his room.

          They're so obvious it hurts. My son is utterly in love with this kid and doesn't think I know. How sad. Ms. Oikawa laughed at her thoughts as she picked up her purse, phone, and key, making her way outside.

          A minute later, Tooru came outside as well, hopping into the car with his mom. They took the quick drive to Iwaizumi's house and Oikawa quickly kissed his mother on the cheek as a thank you, and ran to the door. Ms. Oikawa followed slowly after him, watching Iwaizumi's mom answer the door and laugh.

          "Well, Oikawa! What a surprise. Hajime is upstairs in his room, probably waiting for you as always." Ms. Iwaizumi teased the love-struck boy as he greeted her and ran inside.

          Once Tooru was inside Hajime's room and his bedroom door was shut, Ms. Oikawa smugly walked to the door where Ms. Iwaizumi was leaning against the doorframe.

          "Well, well, well, look who we have here." Iwaizumi's mom smirked and hugged Oikawa's mom, who laughed at the tone of voice coming from the spiker's mother.

          "I know, I know. Such a surprise. I figured I'd see you again soon." Ms. Oikawa smirked as well, peering over the other woman's shoulder to see Iwaizumi's door closed. "Oh, I wonder what they'll be up to tonight, Ms. Iwaizumi-chan." The setter's mother spoke in a sarcastic tone, placing a hand on her hip.

          "Well, as far as Hajime knows, I'm heading out to the movies with you later. I guess I forgot to tell him the change of plans. I think Tooru also failed to hear the news about us rescheduling the movie, so I'm in for ride tonight. I got my headphones prepared." Ms. Iwaizumi sighed to herself, playfully pinching the bridge of her nose as Ms. Oikawa simply laughed with a look on her face.

          "I'm just thankful Tooru decided to come here, and not the other way around. I spared myself the noises." The brunette mother laughed once more as she switched her weight to her other leg. "Scratch that. I spared myself the noises of your own son. Just hope he's not a loud one." Ms. Oikawa smirked once more as she knew she was making the other mother scowl at her words.