thirteen.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

oxiii. the gulag

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

WALKING THROUGH TO what Chloe saw to be cells, Ray greeted each man in the cells. Chloe glared at the lingering stares on her figure as the three walked past.

"What the hell are you doing?" Mick demanded, as Chloe added, "Shut the hell up, Ray. This isn't kindergarten."

She heard someone whoop about "Finally a woman!"

She simply glared in their direction, letting her eyes glow blue causing the man to back away slightly, eyes wide.

Her eyes turned back to normal as Ray said, "Just being friendly." Before adding, "This must be where they keep the VIPs."

"This is prison, jackass. There are no VIPs." Mick stated as Chloe shot the boyscout an annoyed look.

"Some of these guys have been here for a while." Ray went on, looking into one of the cells, "Hey, maybe this guy knows where Stein is." He stopped walking only to be shoved as a man called in Russian, "Less talk! Move faster!"

"The only thing you should be worrying about, Pretty, is lasting the night." Mick stated as the three walked forward, Chloe sent the raven haired man a glance as she whispered, "Just lay low and maybe you'll live."

Rays eyebrows furrowed at her comment, Chloe had never been to prison so he was confused as to why she was talking in that dark tone.

"Stein needs help. He's in real trouble." Ray stated.

"Newsflash, so are we, dipshit." Chloe hissed.

Mick walked into the cell, Chloe following as Ray trailed behind her, though the man was pushed in.

The guard shut the door, locking it as Ray questioned, looking at the bare thin mattresses, "Think they'll bring us blankets later?"

"Nope." Chloe said, popping the 'p'.

Mick simply glared before he went and looked out the window, Chloe taking a seat in the bottom bunk. With a sigh she thought, What the hell have I gotten into now?