Chapter Two

As the wolf pack headed into Seabrook High School Wyatt began to question their choices. Was this really a good idea he thought? How positive are they that the white-haired girl he saw is really the Great Alpha?  Wyatt didn't want to be wrong. The thought of disappointing Willa made his stomach twist in knots.  Also the thought of their pack weighed heavy on his heart and soul.  Nothing ment more to Wyatt than his pack. The pack was his family.  Family ment everything to him.  "That's why this white-haired girl must be our Great Alpha and lead us to the moonstone" he thought to himself as they continued to Seabrook.  He remember just catching a glance of her from behind in the woods.  That short glance though made his inner wolf stir with excitement. He knew in his heart that there was something different about her.  As they finally reached the school they all began to notice the halls were empty. At the same time though they could hear cheering coming from a room marked gym.  As they stood outside the doors for a moment waiting for Willa's orders on what to do next.
"Okay, we go in there and demand our moonstone back from them", Willa commanded. Luckily she didn't see Wyatt roll his eyes behind her back. Yes, she is the Alpha, but Wyatt did not always agree with her plans.
As they pushed open the doors and started walking in someone screamed "WEREWOLVES". It was turning into complete chaos. That's when Wyatt saw his white hair beauty turn around and their eyes connected. Wyatt knew right then and there she was to be his. Even his  inner wolf knew she had to be Wyatts mate.