Chapter Twelve

"What the fuck!" yelled Zed before throwing his phone across the room. He couldnt believe that Addison broke up with him through text. He knew he should have answered her last night, but he needed time to think. He didnt want to come across as a jealous boyfriend. Even though Zed was very jealous of Wyatt. Just the thought of Wyatt had Zed seeing red "Who does that shit through text of all things?" Where just some of the thoughts running through his head. "If it had anything to due with that damn mutt. I am going to skin him alive" mumbled Zed to himself. He was having a heard time wrapping his head around the fact Addison dumped him for someone else. Zed didnt even know what to think or feel at that moment. All he could do was try to keep himself somewhat calm. Even though he wanted to tear everything in his path apart. Zed could feel his Z Band painfully trying to keep him from going rogue. "I got to be smart about this" Zed thought to himself as he began to pick up the pieces of his shattered phone. He could hear his dad coming down the hall towards his room. The last thing he wanted to do was talk to him about how Addison shattered his heart. Zed scribbled a quick note down for his dad before slipping out his window.

Dad, went out for a little bit will be back later.
-Zed

Zed began walking around with no real destination in sight.