Chapter Six

As Wyatt sat on the bleachers trying to find a way to approach the beautiful white-haired beauty without freaking her out. Many thoughts were going through his head. He couldn't stop thinking about how she had to be the Great Alpha and his mate. He just needed to approach her in a none threatening manner and hope she doesn't think hes crazy when he tells her about being the Great Alpha and his mate. Even though his inner wolf was stirring to take claim of her as soon as possible. He knew he would not be able to keep him calm forever. Wyatt finally got to find out her name though. He overheard her overly almost annoying bubbly friend call her by Addison. Willa nudged Wyatt in the side distracting him from his thoughts. "We don't have all the time in the damn world to find the moonstone" she snarled at Wyatt. "We figure this out tonight or we move on to my plan." He knew not to challenge what she said. She was right we were running out of time. Every day more of our pack gets sick.
That's when Wyatt noticed Addison starting to walk over to the bleachers where they were sitting. He didn't know what to think at that moment. So many thoughts started running through his head. "Hey, can I help you guys with something? Our practices are usually closed", Addison asked. Wyatt knew he had to think fast not to come off as a creep to her. " Uhhh, we were thinking about joining cheer. If you will have us" Wyatt stammered out. He could see out if the corner of his eye Willow and Wynter looking at him like he had grown three heads. Addison got a huge smile on her face and exclaimed "That would be great! Come on and we will run through some cheer moves with you." They began to go through the moves that Addison had showed them. Wyatt loved throwing Addison in the air and catching her in his arms. It felt right to him. Almost perfectly ment to be. Her smell and touch were intoxicating to Wyatt. It took everything he had to not just grab Addison and run out the door with her. Wyatt made up his mind, in that moment, tonight was the night he would tell Addison everything.