Chapter Nine

"I need to go see her", Wyatt mumbled to himself as he paced frantically around the den.  He felt like he was going crazy with all of his thoughts of Addison.  Everytime he tried to distract himself his mind wondered back to her. He just wanted to feel his arms wrapped around her again. It was to the point he needed to feel her in his arms again.  Wyatt yearned for that feeling. He even caught himself daydreaming about how her lips would feel pressed against his.  He knew he had to snap out of it as he shook his head trying to get out of his own thoughts.  "Screw this. I am going to go see her" he mumbled to himself as he started walking out of the den at a brisk pace to Addisons house.  Wyatt figured he could catch her scent and figure out where she lived from there.  As he began his journey to her house he began to wonder many things.  "How is she going to react when I tell her everything? Will she accept it run scared?" When he finally reached her house he caught a glimpse of her through her bedroom window.  Wyatt just knew it had to be her because he knew that beautiful white hair from anywhere.  He began to look around for something he would get her attention with without getting the attention of her parents. He didnt feel like explaining to Addisons parent why he was at their house late at night.  That's when he noticed some pebbles laying on the ground near him.  "Perfect" Wyatt thought as he reached down to get the pebbles and started tossing them at Addisons window. After tossing about three pebbles at her window lightly Addison finally opened it, with a concerned look on her face.  Wyatt all the sudden could feel his heart and inner wolf flutter when he laid eyes on her once again.
"What are you doing here?" Addison whispered down too him as quietly as possible. "I needed to talk to you. Plus I wanted to see you" Wyatt replied with a flirty smirk on his face.  He could see the redness creep into her cheeks as she started to blush.  "Stand back" he told her as he started to take a running leap at her window.  Wyatt tried to land as softly as possible as he could praying that her parents didnt hear anything.
Wyatt stood their quietly, for a moment, taking all of Addison in. He couldnt get over how beautiful she looked.  He knew he had to resist all his urges but he felt his inner wolf starting to take over.  Wyatt crossed Addisons room swiftly until he was standing right in front of her. Next thing he knew he was grabbing either side of her face without saying a word. He looked into her eyes before placing his lips on hers.