Chapter Eleven

Addison woke up the next morning after her talk with Wyatt with so many thoughts running through her head. She was supposed to meet him at the forest later today. She was excited, nervous, and scared about it all at the same time. "What if he is wrong about everything? If hes right will the other wolves accept me? How do I tell Zed?" Where just some off the thoughts running through Addisons mind as she began to get ready for the day. The biggest thing she wanted is to just feel like she belonged and is fully accepted somewhere. As Addison began to brush her hair as her mind started replaying the kiss with Wyatt from last night. Wyatts kiss was full of passion and so much more. His lips were soft yet rough all at the same time. Kissing Wyatt was nothing like kissing Zed. With Wyatt it felt natural not forced. Being with Zed made Addison feel like she was just going through the motions. Their was no passion or love there anymore. The more she thought about it there never really was. Addison did love Zed but she hadn't been in love with him for a long time. As she picked up her phone to see of Zed ever texted her back. She was frustrated that there was still nothing from him. "I wanted to to be nice about this Zed and talk to you face and face but you are being a dick," Addison mumbled to herself. "If he's not going to talk to me then I guess this is what I have to due," she thought to her self as she began to type out a text to Zed. She knew it was the worst way to and it. But if he wasnt going to speak to her what choice did she have.

Zed, I asked you if we could talk but you are ignoring me like an ass. I never wanted to do this in text but you gave me no choice. We are through. I am sorry but I dont feel like it's fair to lead you on.

Tears started to fall down Addisons cheeks as she hit send. It still hurt to end things with Zed. He was her first boyfriend after all, but she knew it had to be done. She had finally found the person she truly wanted to be with and that was Wyatt.