Chapter Seven

"Zed where the hell is your head today?!" Coach screamed at Zed in a very aggressive manner. "Either start paying attention or get the hell off my field." Zed couldn't get his mind to focus on anything other than Addison and that fleabag mutt. "Fine" he yelled back in a snarky tone as Zed tore his helmet off and threw it across the field. "Don't come back till you get that shitty attitude in check Necrodopolis" coached yelled at Zed as he headed to the locker room. Zed was over today already. He just needed to get out of there and away from everyone to clear his head.  It felt like his Zband was going into overdrive trying to keep him calm. Zed could see and feel his inner zombie chomping at the bits to take over. That was the last thing Zed needed right now though. He was not in the mood to spend a night in the Zombie Containment Center unless it was for tearing a mutt apart. Zed smirked a little to himself at the thought of that. He knew he needed to calm down before he lost complete control. It was easier said than done though. Zed was snapped out of his thoughts when he passed a couple of freshman cheerleaders in the hallway in his way to the locker room. "Did you see how that werewolf tossed Addison during cheer practice?" The one was saying to the other. " Yeah, it was pretty cool. I thought it was funny though that they wouldn't take their eyes off each other the whole time. Oh well I hope they join cheer. We could really use them on the team" she replied back.
At this point, the Zombie Contaminant Center was looking pretty good. Zed slammed his fist in a nearby locker to release some of his anger. Making the two girls jump and look at him with fear in their eyes before they took off running down the hall to get away from him.