1.back to school😉📚

Lexi Rivera as Lexi😄

Lexi is a bright as sunshine and cheerful girl😄She is popular in school , YouTube,tiktok and instagramShe is cheerleader of schoolSoo

She is popular in school , YouTube,tiktok and instagram
She is cheerleader of school
Soo....the summer holidays ended and today is the first day of back to school

************************************
Lexi's P.O.V

😪😪😪 Alarm,
bleep bleep.........😫ugh why so early looked at time ohh it's 5:00 I will be late.I don't want to leave my lovely bed but I have to 😑😐 I went to the bathroom freshen up and change into yoga pant and a sports bra and when down stairs
Mom is cooking in kitchen and Brent is having a cup of coffee while his eyes are on phone so I just hit him lightly on head oww...Lexi why did uh do that said Brent . Because I love uh brother I said.
Hey mom good morning I kissed her on cheeks and went into backyard . Umm....good morning goodies
I just love morning fresh air hmm...
I arrange my yoga mat on floor now it's time to do yoga.

After sometime I was done with my yoga I feel so fresh and energetic after doing yoga 😄 then I went to my room and went to bathroom opened the tap of my bath tub undressed my self picked my fav bath bomb throw it in water then just sat there for a while, I just love long shower after taking shower I wrapped a towel around my body and applied my fav vanilla scent body lotion and body mist then I went into my closet I wore a black shirt dress and a jacket then I did a lil makeup and styled my hair into a simple high pony. Thnx to me I already arranged my school bag at night.
Went down stairs and had my fruit loops and milk now the time is 7:45 now I should go.
Took my Mercedes keys and iPhone then went school before 8:00
When I parked my car I saw my besties Ben and Alexa they waved at me.
Ben and alexa

Good morning babies

Good morning babies......how are uh!! We just had a lil Convo then I went inside of school and took my schedule and walked towards my first class which is English then Ben and Alexa came we compared each other's schedule soo...Ben I have maths with me and Alexa have library and arts with me.
Then a group of girls and Boyz came towards me and said hii...U dance really good, I just love Ur vlog , I never miss one, Ur tiktok are soo good , you and Ur brother worked great,etc. I said thnx to each of them and the final bell rang means it's time for class.
All students were rushing inside classes some how I went to my class, class was almost full so I went and sat on middle seat of middle row all the class mates around me are chatting with me then the teacher entered she is having blond hair's styled into beautiful soft curls and blues eyes which complement her white skin tone she is wearing a pencil skirt  in matte coral colour and white top with white pencil heel shoe she said morning class....I'm miss.rose I'm here to teach u all English, with a wide and confident smile plastered over her face.

rose I'm here to teach u all English, with a wide and confident smile plastered over her face

Miss.rose