4.I already missed her🙀

Andrew P.O.W

The rest of the day at school went into blur after school got over I met Lexi, Ben and Alexa said my good bye to them and drove back to home.
After reaching home I called mom and told her about my day at school
Then changed into gym wear and drove to gym followed my regular exercise routine and again head back to home after reaching home I took my shower. I don't know why I feel attracted towards Lexi again and again her image is flashing in my eye at that bring a smile on my lips. I'm excited for visiting Lexi's house bcuz I miss her now it's 6:30 and I have to go at 8:30 to I remembered about her YouTube channel so I picked my laptop and opened YouTube and searched her name and I found her channel . Really her videos are really very interesting. I wish we could  make videos together.
Now it's 8:15 now I  is should go to her house  so I took my car keys and fix the location in map and started my car on the way to her house I saw target to I thought I will great if I will bring something for her bcuz I'm visiting her house for first time. I went into candy section and picked some marshmallow and sour patch paid for them while coming out of the target I saw a flower shop so I brought   a beautiful bouquet of red rose bcuz east or west red roses are the best.
After 7 mins a final reached her house  then I killed the engine and went out of my car and took all the stuff I bought for her then I went to then I open the door of front yard and I texted her at I'm home.
I stood in front of door the ring the bell just then a boy opened the door and looked at me with an angry face and told me to be there and went inside just then Lexi came in view and I called her she waved at me and smiled and gestured me to come inside and then she locked the door then that boy came with a broom in his hand after looking at that Lexi screamed breeennnttt!!! Stop! He is here to do homework! Then the boy put the broom on ground. She turned towards me and said I'm sorry Andrew this is my overprotective brother Brent. I said it's ok then she asked me why I bought all these stuff so I said just bcuz this is the first time I'm visiting Ur house. She said awwwwwww!!! And I gave her flowers and candy