19.our first😍

Andrew just went down and took a seat in living room.andrew though don't know why today my hormones are acting weird I'm constantly feeling horny from morning. And the dress which I bought for Lexi is gonna make me hornier. It was really hard for me choose a dress for her so I planned to get something black first I bought a purse then a pair of simple black heels then I saw a unique dress on maniquent so I bought it I'm sure Lexi is not having a dress like this in her collection.

 It was really hard for me choose a dress for her so I planned to get something black first I bought a purse then a pair of simple black heels then I saw a unique dress on maniquent so I bought it I'm sure Lexi is not having a dress like this in h...

It has been almost 20 mins then Lexi came down she looked incredibly hot and sexy as fuck in that dress now Andrew just can't keep himself together but he have to. Andrew stood up from sofa and hugged Lexi and whispered in her ear you look sexy. And looked in her eyes they both stare each other eyes then Andrew crashed his lips on Lexi's and gave her the most passionate kiss of her life and squeezed her butt andrew is sure that Lexi can feel his bonner dick on her stomach then they both pulled away and smiled then lexi looked down on his bonner and gave him a lustful smike then Andrew started kissing Lexi on her neck a moan escaped from Lexi mouth then she told him to stop because they are in living room Andrew said let's get into the car and held her hand then took her to the car Andrew said lexi that he is gonna give her a very precious surprise and started the engine.
They drove in comfortable silence then lexi asked that how long we have to drive Andrew just said soo long then he kept his hand on her exposed thigh and start rubbing his thumb in circular motion this little action of his is making Lexi thong soaking wet . Andrew can feel the goosebumps on Lexi body then he slowly moved his hand near Lexi's pussy and gave her little strokes from over the underwear then he growled and said umm...Lexi you are soo damn wet... Is daddy making you wet? Then lexi let out a moan and said yeah then he pulled Lexi underwear down till her knees and stopped the car in corner they already on a empty road.
Then he took his hand back to her pussy and stroke her clit slowly then he held her clit between his thumb and index finger and rubber it Lexi was a moan mess Andrew continued doing that thing because it was driving Lexi crazy then lexi started moaning louder and arched her back then he stopped fingering her.
Then lexi breath came to normal she put her panty where it belong then she looked at Andrew eyes and said now it's my turn then she pulled down Andrews sweatpants and came up his already hard dick then she held it in her hand it was so big and looks tasty as fuck she started moving her hand up and down and sucked his balls it went on for some time Andrew was trying hard not to growl then he managed to say I'm about shot them I just didn't understood wht to do so I took his dick in my mouth and swallow semen bcuz I don't want ruin my sexy dress .
After Andrew finished up he just sat there without covering his dick Andrew said woah Lexi where you learn that from Lexi said porn!!.
Andrew didn't expect her to watch porn he said from now on we will watch porn together and rubbed his dick then wore his pant and drove to their new house.
Before reaching their house Andrew blindfolded her and held her hand and took her inside the main gate of the house

Now they are in the lawn Andrew hugged Lexi from behind and said I have been preparing for this surprise for soo long

Andrew said there are different room for them a girly royal interior room with big walk in closet and a bathroom with loads of shelves for her self care products and Andrew room is all boy theme with blues and greys .
Then he walked her up to the terrace it's was decorated very romantically which was making her fall for him more and more there was a bed in the center with beautiful flowy curtains,
Scented candles , roses and champagne. They both looked in each other eyes and smiled and kissed each other passionatly Lexi wrapped her legs around Andrews waist and deepend the kisses the he laid her on bed and she spreads her legs displaying her juicy and throbbing pussy now Andrew can't control himself from fucking her he dig his face into her pussy licked and sucked her she was a moaning mess she now she screamed I need you inside of me. Andrew stood up and undressed himself seeing him naked makes Lexi feels more juicy .
He teased her pussy with his dick Lexi moaned "please Andrew no teasing and this is my first" he said "no this is our first " then he  sliped him dick into her and she rolled her eyes cuz of pain he then starts thrusting her and tore all her clothes he was playing with her boobs and thrusting her hard Lexi and Andrew theirs first orgasm on that day . Then andrew asked "I saw a pink dildo in your closet then how come this is your first fuck " Lexi replied "I haven't used it inside of  me yet, till now I have only used it on my clit, actually I want u to fuck me first"
They fucked each other in different positions till the dawn and had several orgasms Lexi pussy was full of Andrews creme it was looking like creme pie

How you want your sex story to be?
Write down your sex story and send to me
The best story writer will be mentioned in my next chapter