10.date with lexi👫

Mr.smith  announced in the class that my and Lexi project is the best after hearing this we both jumped in happiness and hugged each other. After she hugged me I felt that its the most peaceful place on the earth and the best hug ever. Just to celebrate this I planned to asked Lexi on date.
Now it's lunch time so I went to Lexi my hands were feeling sweaty and butterflies in belly. Somehow I asked her then she blushed and said ok. I said her be ready at 8. Then we had lunch. Rest of the time in schl I spend on planning our date. Then I planned that first we will go for a movie then dinner than shopping then ice cream and home.
Now it's 7:00 I took my shower and dressed white t shirt jacket and blue washed jeans

Then I went to pick some roses for her and headed to her house. When I reached her house I called her and went to her door she came and opened it she was looking breath taking sexy and cute at same time.
She was wearing a white top over her cute little boobs and boyfriend fit high waisted jeans.

I said her hi and the she hugged me then I gave her roses and hold her hand and walked her to the car

I said her hi and the she hugged me then I gave her roses and hold her hand and walked her to the car. Then we drove to theatre. While driving we talked about which movie we should watch and ended up watching twilight cuz it's our fav. Then we purchased the tickets,soda,popcorn,candy and some tissues.

Then the movie started and my heart just melt with the chemistry between Edward and Bella the whole movie I spent smiling and looking at my lovely lexi. Then the kissing scene started and my mind raced to the though of kissing Lexi's soft pink lips I wish I could kiss her . I was just smiling like a idiot . Then I heard Lexi saying "your smile makes me happy".

 Then I heard Lexi saying "your smile makes me happy"

I just froze for a sec and gave her a bigger smile. Then we silently watched the movie.
Then I took her for shopping in Dior store. I was impressed by her choice her choice Is really good in case of clothing. Then we headed to ice cream parlour she order peanut butter choco chip ice cream and I ordered dark choco chip ice cream with vanilla ice cream . The the waiter gave us our ice cream after taking her first spoon of ice cream Lexi moaned Mmmmmm.....Ummmm........ Then took another spoon and said it's so tasty😍. At that moment I feel myself getting hard🤤. I just said you like it I'm happy and ate mine in silence. Then we headed back to my car and started driving back to her house then she said that she enjoyed the date and it's the best date of her. I just smiled and put my hand on her thigh while driving.
Then we reached her home I opened my door and ran to her side and opened the door for her she said thnxxx and blew a kiss to me and said good night.